6: The Furious Five Are Jerks

After spending at least 2 hours in the library, Emiko took out three books and started her way to the bunk house. The books she took out were pretty interesting. One of the books was on Kung fu fighting techniques, while the other two were just history books on Kung fu masters and battles.

While she was walking she heard distants moans and panting. It turn out it was Po having a hard time walking up some stairs. Emiko ran over to him, just to check if he was okay.

Po felt his sisters hand on his shoulder and glanced up at her.

(You okay?) 

"Yeah, I'm fine." Po said, he tried giving her a reassuring smile, but Emiko new he was upset. She help him up and started walking with him to the bunk house. 

About half Way up the stairs. Po pulled Emiko behind the rock with him. She looked up at her brother with a questioning look but he just shushed her.

Coming up the stairs was the Five.

"Theirs no words." Said Mantis.

"No denying that." Said crane.

"I don't know what Master Oogway was thinking, those poor guys are gonna get themselves killed." Viper said in concern.

"He's so mighty." Crane mocked. "The dragon Warrior, fell out of the sky in a ball of fire."

"When he walks the very ground shakes." Mantis mocked along with Crane, causing them to laugh.

"Master Oogway really made a poor choice for the mistress of peace, she looks more stressed then peaceful." Monkey stated.

"The least thing the old guy could have done was pick someone who can actually talk." Mantis said.

Crane slightly glared at his friends, sure she looked like she was gonna die of a heart attack. But he was no better then he started learning Kung fu. He was just as nervous as she was.

"One would think, that master Oogway would choose someone who actually new Kung fu." Tigress said and continued to walk.

"Yeah or at least touch his toes."

"Or even see his toes."

The Five laughed and walked away. Once they were gone the siblings came out from behind the rock, both feeling very insecure about themselves. Po tried to look at his toes while Emiko touched her neck gently.

In all honesty, she wished she could talk that was the one thing she wanted in the whole world. She wanted to laugh, she wanted to scream, she wanted to do all the things other animals do when they use their voice.

Her thoughts were cut off when she felt a paw on her shoulder. She turned to her brother.

"Come on Emi, let's get to bed."

She nodded and followed her brother to the bunk house.

When they got in, they found themselves in a bit of an obstacle. They didn't know were their rooms were and the floors were a bit noisy. 

Now, the noisy floors weren't a big deal for Emiko but it was definitely gonna be a struggle for Po. 

Emiko tried to help him as much as she could, but either way Po ended up making a hole in the floor. He got out of the hole and quickly covered it with the broken pieces of wood on the ground. Then he started speed walking but that only made the noise worse.

Emiko tried to get him to stop but he didn't notice as he stumbled into one of the rooms. And that room belonged to none other then Crane himself.

Emiko didn't want to barge in so she just stayed outside and listened through the door.

 "oh, hey, hi. Your up." Po said.

"Am now." Crane said in a tired voice.

"I was just..uh.. some day huh." Po said trying not to freak out in front of one of his idol. "That Kung fu stuff is hard work, am I right. Your biceps sore?"

Crane looked at his wing before directing his attention to the unwanted guest in his room.

"I've had a long, rather disappointing day so, yeah.. I should probably get some sleep now."  Crane said, trying to be polite.

"Yeah of course." Po said while turning to the door. Only to turn around to the bird again.

"It's just, I'm such a big fan. You guys were totally amazing at the battle of the weeping river." Po continued happily. He got so hyped up that he accidentally back kicked into the paper wall putting a hole in it.

"Oh, sorry about that." Po said to monkey who was over meditating on the other side.

"Uh.. look you don't belong here." Crane said. Po said sadly.

"I know, I know, your right. It's just my whole life I've dreamed of.." Po was cut off by crane.

"No no no, I meant you don't belong here, I mean in this room. This is my room." Crane said, tapping his claw on the mat. "Property of Crane." 

"Ohhh, ok, right, right. Yeah ok. You want to get some sleep I'll be on my way the." 

Before Po could reach the door, Crane quickly stopped him before he left.

"Wait, wait before you go, I... Umm.. you wouldn't happen to know that girl you were with today, would you?" Crane asked

"Oh her, that's my little sister Emiko, she's a nice person." Po said proudly.

"Emiko... that's a very pretty name, it suits her." Crane stutters a bit, feeling a light blush come on.

Emiko heard what he said and couldn't help but blush at his comment about her name.

After a moment later Po finally came out of his room to see Emiko waiting for him outside the room.

(Did you find out we're our rooms are?

"You bet, there just over..."

Po was interrupted by Tigress opening her door to see the siblings. 

"Master Tigress. We didn't mean to wake you.."

"You two don't belong here." She said bluntly.

Emiko felt a bit hurt by that.

"I know, we know. This is your room."

"I mean. You don't belong in the Jade Palace. You both are a disgrace against Kung fu and if you both have any, respect for who we are and what we do. You Both will be gone by mourning." Tigress said then she closed the door in their faces.

Emiko felt hurt at what she said, Po felt the same as her.

"Big fan."

Ok that's that for this chapter, thank you so much for reading it.

Now we'll get into what's going down with the Gravity Falls Fanfiction. Yes I'm gonna make them and not just one, but two books. Their not gonna be two parters.

I'm gonna make the book covers for them tonight but I'm not sure when I'll release a page. It will be soon though and I do hope you enjoy them. Don't worry it won't interfere with this book. I just want to do more things because we can't really do anything until this whole virus thing is over.

Kung fu panda and the characters in it belong to Dreamworks

And my Oc belongs to me.