Chapter:5

*JIMIN POV*

I was now at my home trying to figure out what I should wear. I usually Don't have much trouble figuring out what to put on since I always go with what works and feel comfortable to me. But here I am. Killing up myself about what to wear. I'm not the type of person who dress to impress. I thought I wasn't. But people change. In some situation I guess hahaha.

After about an hour trying to figure out my choice of clothing. I finally make my decision. I picked out a black tight ripped jeans which show off my curves pretty well. A black shirt with a blue fannel jacket that reach my inner-thigh. A black shoes and my favourite beany but in blue. My hair was flat in my back with bangs covering my forehead as always. I put on a bit of makeup. I usually don't need to since my face is. Very attractive and well taken care of. After I was finish I went downstairs to sit on my couch and wait for Taehyung to call.

*TAEHYUNG POV*

Here I am getting myself ready. It was late since I am the last one my driver has to bring home. My friends from time to time took the same car together if we want to hold long term conversation. We are childhood friends afterall, and all of our parents know each other very well. It felt like just yesterday when I met them. Especially Miyako. But. Enough of that. I am running late!!

I finally get in my car as my driver Mr Charles send me a greet before heading to my friends.

*JIMIN POV*

It has been an hour and Taehyung hadn't called me. Sigh. Where is he! I kept pacing in my living room back and forth for a while untill I heard the familiar ring tone from my phone, indicating that someone is calling me. I stop what I was doing and went to fetch it, I look at the caller ID to see who it was calling me. And what do you know. If it ain't late ass Taehyung. I sigh again before answering the phone.

"Hello?".

"Jimin. I'm really sorry. I'm almost at your house" Taehyung hysterically said. I rolled my eyes unaffected as i heared low mild noises from others in the background.

"Jimin. We are on our way okay. Don't be sad though!" I heard a high pitch voice and I thinks that's Miyako. I laugh before responding.

"It's okay. I'm not sad" More like I'm not angry that is. I hate getting dress and have to wait for people so long.

"Okay! I'll see you".

"Yeah" I ended and hang up the phone. Sigh for a thousandth time before I went back to sit, waiting for them for a while longer.

After about 15 minutes I heard beeping of a horn outside. Knowing that it was them, I went to open the door just to see Miyako waving at me through the car door window while Taehyung telling me to hurry. You have the urged. Putting that aside. I smile contentedly and went towards them, making sure I close the door properly. I get in and Miyako immediately hugged me.

"Jiminie I miss you!" She beamed in between hugging and squeezing my poor body. I laughed at her cuteness.

"Ah~ Jimin I'm really sorry I get here late" Taehyung continues to apologize.