Chapter:19

*JIMIN POV*

The anxious boy stood there in silence. He wonders so much why his hyung suddenly become so consequential. He thought maybe something bad could have happen while he was away, and he needed someone to talk to about it, so Jimin decided to be that person.

"Hyung, I am here to listen to whatever you have to say. But hyung, what is this change of plan you are talking about" Jimin replied as he marched over to the boy,and the both of them sat on the bedside.

"Well, I don't know myself either. But my father called hours ago. He sounded a bit panicked. So frighten like- he. Maybe. I don't know. But he told me that I should get back home early as possible. He said he would explain when I get home, and that I should leave tomorrow. Sorry Jimin but I am going away. I enjoy staying with you though" Taemin creaked out his voice cracking in between talking. I can see that he was worried, so I hugged him and stroke his back to add calmness to his mind. Showing him through my action that it was okay.

"Don't worry Tae. Everything will be alright" I reassured him and he smile at that and nod.

"You should go rest, you have a big day tomorrow" I stated and he went back to sleep, as well as I who went to take a shower. I felt the tiny droplets of water sprinkled on me as I moan, satisfied at how amazing this breath of life is. My muscles smiled in glee under the water, showing it's joy of being refreshed in the tub liquid care.My mind also commit the same action as it rest in it's lovely place called euphoria.

That good fifteen minute shower was the bomb. I step from out of the tub feeling hygienically happy. I went to put on my pajamas, wearing my roomy white t-shirt and a tight grayish shorts, leaving my long hair dropped and style on it's own and went to my mom lonely room. Taemin takes over my bed, and my mom won't come home tonight because of her busy schedule. I hopped on the bed, feeling my body sunk into it's fluffy goodness.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up at the brick of dawn, to the sound of my annoying but helpful alarm. I groan and slam my hand on the white box, stopping it from it's screeching sound. I turn on to my back peaking my eyes from under the sheets, thinking unknowingly as I spaced out for 3 minutes straight. Then suddenly a whip of realization hit me as I jumped from out of my bed. I checked the time to see that i was almost late, I didn't have time to take a bath so I just grab on a shirt and a jeans along with a denim jacket, and rub my hand through my locks then rush out of my mom room.

I burst through my room door to see Taemin placing his finishing touch on his hair

"Can't you knock, late ass" he sassily replied and I rolled my eyes. "Your lucky you wake up to see me, cause I was just to about to leave you".

"Yeah. Whatever, let's go" I called and the two of us leave out together.

We finally arrived at the airport. Taemin wish me a goodbye and I did the same with kind and encouraging words. I also promise him about the Ps5 while getting sad at how fast he came and leave. I went back to where my driver had parked, staring at how beautiful the blue is, mixed with the white cloud fluff of dirt particles, water and rays of light. The sky was one of those things that was perfect to be apart of this corrupt yet happy and challenging world. It's perfect because whenever you feel sad, you can look up at that very said vault of heaven that watch you cried your heart out. Watched how other's were being murdered, or other's who had enough of life. Yet it stands so innocently perfect, brightening your day with it's glorious light.