Chapter:15

If you hadn't read chapter 13 and 14. Please go back and read it, and make sure you didn't read this one and miss the others by mistake. Thankyou for your cooperation😁

*TAEMIN POV*

I hung up the phone and place it beside me after I was finish talking to my best friend Chim. I was currently on my way to his house and I can't wait to see him again. It has been so long and I didn't have any time to myself due to both school work and office job. It's stressing, but when it's apart of your everyday life you get really immune to it fast and also very easy along the way.

I was minding my own business listening to some nice Jessie-J song when I heard a sharp noise on the floor and shattering of broken glass; following after with a groan. I flash my eyes open, sitting up and looked to my side to see a destroyed phone and my gaze shift to a guy with a distress face.

"Omo, are you okay?" I asked feeling a bit concern for the poor guy. That phone could have been new and was just bought recently, who knows.

"Do you think I look okay? Tch" he retorts, rolling his eyes at me. Okay It's one thing to be frustrated over an already mince-meat phone, but to take your anger out on someone who you have just met and also was concern about you, is something I don't tolerate. How rude?

I decided to ignore his fat ugly ass. Never again I would show my worries for a guy like that. Ew.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

All passengers please remain seated until the plane land at the gate.

Few minutes later, I was awake after a nice long nap. I am very much a rock when sleeping so I wonder how  I was awake so quickly, until I heard the woman talking through a speaker. Oh, by that annoying voice. I did what the woman says and stay in my seat, the plane finally landed and I make my way out and through the airport. I bet Chim is at his school now.

I saw the driver Mr Ferguson that Chim appointed to me last night. He waved at me so I knew it was really him. He looked to be about in his 30s or 40s, well he's a middle-age-man. I went towards him and he greeted me with a pleasant morning. He took the luggage and place them in the vehicle. I went to take a seat with Mr Ferguson following after, and the car finally droved off.

*JIMIN POV*

"Jimin" Jungkook called. We were at the school roof top with our friends having our delicious lunch. Ask us why we are here? I don't know myself.

"Yes" I said, looking towards his direction.

"You are not going to eat?" He asked and I look down just realising that I haven't take one bite of my soon to be cold tuna sandwich. I wanted to eat, but as soon as it reaches my mouth I sigh and brought it to my lap. This goes on for 30 seconds and I had finally give up on eating the sandwich.

"Jimin? Are you sure you are okay. Don't lie to me" he said and I shook my head, he sighed and place his food away."Fine if you are not going to eat, I won't as well".

"What! but-".

"But- you are going to eat. If you are going to starve yourself to death I will kiss you. And I am sure you don't want to be kiss right" he place both of his hands on my cheek, turning my gaze from my food to his eyes. He smiled at me, squishing my cheeks together making me look like a red puff-fish.