Chapter:41

*JUNGKOOK POV*

Three days have passed since the inspections of the grounds and walls  was in progress. The officers, Joe and others have estimated that there must be some type of hidden passageway in this abondon criminals building; to which they shrouded the walls from our eyes, hence, had given us a hard time to even find the entrance.

"Jungkook-ah?".

"Hm........"I gave my answer but my attention was fully fixated on something else. Probing the building; it didn't seem nothing like a scary looking crime scene, just a regular out-dated bar. Although they did say a woman around her 50's was snatching away young teenagers and doing whatnot's to them, it turns out when the police had finally found the woman she was dead in her own bar. Her death still remains a mystery, but they know there is nothing of that source; suicide but someone murdered her. They did get to save some children's along the way, but leave with a bad taste in their mouths, and a new case to investigate as well. In addition, right up to this day, there was still not a clue to be found.

"Jungkook did you tell Mrs Park about this whole situation, with-".

"No I didn't" I quickly cut him off. "I did told her he was staying by my house, didn't expect her to buy it. But she did" I said, and he chuckled and shooked his head, as if disapproving.

"You think that's a good way to deal with things, I mean I know you don't want her to be worried and stressed over the situation, but no matter the cause she has a right to know. It's her son after all. What would you do if something bad were to happen to Taehyung and Jimin both? What would you tell Mrs Park? I am sure she would be upset to know that her son was going through all this and she stands oblivious of it. It would hurt her Jungkook, It's not your decision to make so you need to tell her".

Jungkook click his tongue at that, ofcourse he knows that Eric is right. But he just doesn't want the woman to stress over this. "I know, but since I receive the ability to make the decision. I choose not to tell her, that's all" I finalised and he sighed bringing he gaze down to his feet.

"Whatever, I know once you plan something you stick to it. So talking won't work on you" he chuckled and I gave a nod.

"Eric? Jungkook? Come here a sec"  Haruhi said, calling us from a different room, he peaked his head out from the door crack and in the absence of saying a word; he motion his head at us. We each gave a knowing look to one another, and accordingly, unaccompanied by any thoughts we followed after him. In the room, there lies criminalistics officers with their focus solely on the floor. And I can see why.

"There wasn't any hidden passage in the walls, so we check the flooring and saw this" Officer Joe said, pointing to the floor, and right in front of us was a deep dark hole, with stairs trailing down. "I think this place might be connected to where your friends could be captured" officer Joe explain before he and another officer begins to walk down the steps, with flashlights. We followed behind him, and what we saw cause our mouths to drop to the floor.

"This is a problem......." the other officer pointed out, pinching his nose in frustration.

"We can get pass it right?" Officer Joe asked and the other officer nodded at that. "Although we will have a lot of time working on this, it is possible..... It's no problem since we have one of the best code breaker and hacker in our field" the officer whoes name was Nim proudly stated as he called someone to bring a friend/co-worker to his side. After some minutes, the person arrived. "Ah- this is detective Ming, he is a very well known detective and was the brain behind this case" officer Nim introduces as he asked the man to help us out opening this door in which he willingly accept the job.