Chapter:14

By the way you guys, I hope you read chapter 13 before this one. I updated both chapter 13 and 14 on the same day. So if you miss chapter13 by accident please go and read it before you read this one...Thank you

*JIMIN POV*

"Mrs Park!" Miyako said before running towards my mom, hugging her. She laughs at the welcome she got. Not realising until now, but I've became cognizant that Miyako is a real hugger.

"It's been so long since I have found you in here. And it looks like Snow found a next play buddy or you could say someone to pick on" my mom joked watching Hobi and Eric still chasing after Snow for there lost item. Aren't they out of steam yet.

"Yeah it has" I said.

"By the way. It was nice seeing you again Jungkook" my mom greeted walking over to Jungkook who smiled and bowed at her. This is making me a bit jealous, I feel like Jungkook is her favourite and It's a terrible feeling. I hate it!

I kept pouting away, staring at how my mom was laughing away with Jungkook. This jerk is here stealing what belongs to me. How could he. He turned to look at me and I glared. His face changes to a confuse one, a second have pass by and he smiled. Why does he have to look so perfect. To look this hot is both illegal and a sin. I rolled my eyes at him. But instead he chuckled and winked before giving my mother his full attention. This. Guy. How dear he tease me like this. My face was now red all over. I sighed and went out of the place with my dog Rover in my hand and my cat following behind. That's weird they never follow me out since for so long.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Here you go" my mom said as she place the flowering tea on the table.

"Omo, my favourite!" Miyako exclaimed grabbing one of the cup.

"And my dear Jungkook have grown even more handsome" Mrs Park said.

"wow~ but it hasn't been over a month" I mumbled sarcastically, feeling irritated.

"Is someone jealous" Mrs Park uttered pinching my cheeks which was growing read. "M-mom it hurts" I cried out feeling tears pricking my eyes.

"Oh really, I don't care" she sneered and everyone started to laugh. "This has to be something. Jimin being scolded my his mom hahaha" Eric hoot in laughter, hanging on to Taehyung for support who was in stiches. Sometimes they annoyed the hell out of me. My mom finally released my sore cheeks and went back to chat with the Jung-heaven. Tch.

"Anyways my son-in-law before we were rudely interrupted" she said side eyeing me. And son. In. Law. What the heck! "I was about to say. If you can help this clueless son of my mine or better yet saying idiot to find a lover, I would be very much please and even more please if it was you. Besides. I bet the two of you together will make a wonderful couple, the two of you would make cute babies as well" she commented and I choke on the tea.

"What? I don't need any help and isn't it too early for you to decide who I should be with. Shouldn't I be the one doing it myself. Mother?" I said feeling tired of her being so pushy with me and Jungkook relationship. It's not my fault if I am not ready to date yet, dating comes with alot of work and I am not yet ready to take up such responsibilities.

"Honey. I know you are not ready but. If I don't start as of now I am going to be worried for your future, even a three year old would see what I am doing is right. And I am not doing this to trapped you but for your to be exposed to certain things. No sex and no watching porn though do you hear me" she instructed  and I felt embarrassed. What is this woman thinking. The others whistled at the comment but also got scolded as well.