Chapter:37

*TAEHYUNG POV*

Everyday he would come and beat me using all the different methods and tools he have. The first day he use a whip and pile board. The second and third day he burn me with hot iron, and punch and kick me until I cry blood. My skin still feeling the numbing pain of getting hot iron steamed into my flesh, smelling the scent of my skin frying at the heat. The forth day he place centipedes in my ear, the annoying, the irritatedly annoying sound of that insect munching, crawling and moving about in my ears. How the blood trickled from down my ears and neck. The very thought of it makes me want to die, and forget about ever being here, ever knowing him. The fifth and sixth day, he strip me naked and place me in cold water as I freezed. The seventh day..........The seventh day, he raped me.

And, through thoes times I became anemic from lack of eating. I guess I should be surprise that I didn't die, I would love to but here I am still breathing. I know I shouldn't think this way, but what else should I do. There is no hope for anyone to find me. I can't feel my feet and hands, my mouth are dried, my eyes are killing me, I can't even keep it open for a minute or so. And this is all because of how much I cried and pray for someone to come and save me. Speaking of which, my voice hurt due to how much I scream. My body felt like it was slowly withering away. If anyone ask you what torture feels like. These two words would explain it whole. Shit and hell. Hahahaha.

Bang! Clonk! Clonk! Clonk!

He finally come back, but I didn't want to look. That face that reminds me of the nether regions. He grabbed my head and punch me in the mouth, I groan and limp to the floor. By now my jaw must feel numb. He lift my face once more and command me to look up at him.

"Someone special is here to see you" what? Someone special, but who could that be. I slowly peak through my eyes, seeing a quite blurry but clear vision of. Jungkook? My eyes shot wide open. No it couldn't be, but how and why. No I must be tripping.

"Jungkook?" I called and the man behind Chung-ho chuckled. "Did all of thoes beating cause you to go mad" he sneered and I frown. His voice is more lighter, and now that my vision have become a bit more unclouded than before, Jungkook is definitely not girly, so this is!

"Jeonhoon! Why did you bring Jeonhoon here! Chung-ho I swear if you ever lay a hand him!". Before I could say anything else he punch me in the gut as I throw up blood, he repeatedly do that until I almost fainted. By now I think my ribs must be broken. He then kick me, as I scream in pain. I felt the breath of life coming out again. Am I going to die? But I don't want to. I still have much to do. I always thought of marrying Miyako and have a family with her. Christmas is just around the corner, I wanted to take her out. I wanted to finish my exam, to continue goofing off with my friends. Grow old and die happy, see each other kids grow up before our eyes. I didn't even finish my exam. I can't die now, but I want to. To escape this hell. Life is so unfair-

"Puppy boy. You should have seen your friends. They look so cute crying for you. And thoes police still have not find a lead. How useless are they puppy boy. You agree right? How useless of a shit they all are?" He laugh and I spit in his face.

"Fuck off!" I shouted and he frown, his smile vsnish like it had not been there before. He grab me by my hair and bite my lips, until blood spill out of it. I groan before he move away "you still have a little fight in you huh puppy boy" he chuckled and punch me in the face.

"Chung-ho enough!" Jeonhoon shouted, the man shrug and stood up, walking away. I looked at the said boy with confusion. Why would chung-ho listen to him? Without punishing him.