Chapter:39

*JUNGKOOK POV*

"Hyung?" Jungkook voice had lost all colours. He didn't once believe that Jimin was gone and continue to search for the boy everywhere. Despite that, he still couldn't find him. He then decided to stay at a cafe and wait for him. However, he never shows up. Accepting that fact, he parked his car in front of the cafe, and never once he had move. He didn't have the energy to see anyone. He felt like all the light in his life had gone, and to him it was like a nightmare.

"Jungkook? What's wrong, your voice sounds a bit different today. It's not like it hasn't always been that way, but still" Eric laugh, anticipating that the boy would curse at him, but instead there wasn't any response. "Jungkook-buddy.....You okay ma dude".

"I-It's Jimin, hyung".

"What about Jimin Jungkook? Wait.. Oh my god! I didn't notice until now, but you call me hyung. Okay something is definitely up! Explain!" Eric shouted, feeling quite a bit agitated. For some reason Jungkook calls him hyung, and that's something you don't see everyday.

"He-he hasn't been back for almost 10 hours. I looked in the place he would go to, but I don't even find any clue. What am I going to do hyung? First Taehyung, now Jimin. How am I going to tell Mrs Park that her son had gone missing? I am so lost, I failed to keep him safe-".

"W-what?! Jimin had gone missing!" Eric was shock, he was shock to the guts. He had already went through enough after Taehyung, now it was Jimin. Why is it always the good people that suffers the most? The boy is just as confuse as Jungkook. Thinking that it would be best to talk in person, he called Jungkook over for a better detailed explanation.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ding~Dong~

*ERIC POV*

"Whadup!".

"......hey" he replied, and without anything much to say he walked pass me. His voice sounds a bit more ruff and deep. His eyes look kinda red and swollen, his cheeks is also a little flush. Which concludes my guess that he was crying. Wait? not to sound like a big jackass, but I didn't know the guy could cry, for the 17 years that i've known him, i never once saw him cried before. At least I know one thing that could make him loose his cool, and trust me, I give him full respect for that. His ears and nose are red, but I have reckon that it must be due to the cold. I mean It's to be expected, It's literally Christmas.

Although, the only thing that I wasn't expecting was him showing up, crying on the holiday. I mean Christmas should be the joy of celebrating and engaging with love ones and families, receiving gifts and showing appreciation. Not crying and sulking, being locked in your room thinking that life is finally over. Yikes!

"Yeah, just walk in as it is your house....By the way my boyfriend is here" I declared.

"Your boyfriend" he send me a stare, looking a bit baffled. "I didn't know you had a boyfriend".

"Well now you do, things change. People fall in love without noticing, you can't control love after all" I laugh watching how he sat quietly in the couch, I followed his movement and rest right next to him.

".....S-so", the sullen boy sighed and began to speak.

"He left without telling me meanwhile I was ordering his drink. It was too late, when I found out he was already gone. I was lost and quickly went to find him, guessing that he had must leave for some fresh air, but he was nowhere to be found. Before all this he was quite out of the weather, always wearing this sad expression, like his mind was off somewhere".