Chapter:35

*JIMIN POV*

"Jungkookie!" I squealed and hop on his back. To think I would see him first thing in the morning, it must be fate.

"Hey Jimin. You look excited? Let me guess, you feel better now" he teased and I blush and looked away with a nod. After Jungkook gets my mom approval about 'it' or you could say when she found us mid-way while doing 'it'.

Flasback:
He slowly trailed kisses down my neck, decorating my skin in bruises. He swayed his hands gently over my body, as soft breath emitted from my lips his name immediately escape my mouth...Suddenly-

"Chim-" the door burst open, revealing my mother. I quickly push Jungkook away from me, a guilty expression took over my face when I saw a frown.

"Uhm. Mom, you see. This is not what it looks like-".

.....
.......
..........

"Explain" she demanded, and like two children getting lessons for their bad behaviour we start to talk. I don't have any chance out of this so might as well just be honest.

"Mom, Jungkook and I are dating now, and yes, we already have....se-x" I said, shutting my eyes tightly afraid of what she might or going to do. I don't even know why I'm scared in the first place. She was the one who wanted me to date him the most. I sneakily open my eyes ready to see the living devil in person, but what I saw force all of my worries to wash away.

"Jiminie!!" She beamed, a grin set right over her lips; and as confused as I was, I gave a questioning look towards Jungkook; whoes expression has not change since my mom was here. And to be real with you, I am, without a doubt, surprise at how calm he can be in every situation. Sigh, I am so jealous of his perfection.

"Mother?".

"Why didn't you say anything before! I can't believe it, I should be the first one you should've told Chim" She continued before she run over to where my boyfriend was. The both of them having a long and serious chat, well to me it was, seeing that my mom was giving such a strict look.

"So this is why she was angry?".

"Chimmy!"......."Yes" I answered watching as she approach with something in her hands, sitting down before she place it in my palm. I gave her a stare before I looked at the object, and what I saw almost put me in a grave.

"M-mom, should you be giving me this?" I forcefully asked, sweat dripping from my face.

"You need it, After all you kids are very energetic nowadays. And as they say, Prevention is better than cure. Although, I wouldn't mind with whichever" she playfully replied with a wink, and I gave her a glare. "To think I would be the son of this woman", sigh.

"Another thing, you should take very care of this. The one you found is very special indeed" my mouth gape in shock as I automatically look to the area, causing me to blush"What am I? A closet pervert". I mumbled under my breath, of course I would not be surprise if I was since I am the son of this woman.

"Is something wrong Jimin?" I quickly wave my hands to a no, letting out a weary laugh. Somehow I feel like I have violate him. Tch. "No it's nothing". Jungkook then nod at my reply.