Chapter:11

Geez YouTube play us real bad😠😠we could have get 100 and add MILLION in 24 HOURS, but no YouTube was being a real hater deleting 67million views... I am disappointed, angry and heartbroken😭😭and then they went a head and deleted 5 MILLION VIEWS WHEN WE WERE ABOUT TO HIT 50 MILLION. I AM- this is just plain rude, and absurd. I literally want to cry right now. I stay up the whole night streaming just to make my 7 kings happy and now it all went down the drain😧 we didn't even get the 50 million views. why is YouTube doing this. I WANT THEM BACK! GIVE IT! My hard work. How could you? anyway, let's get to the story

*JIMIN POV*

WHAT. THE. HECK!!

"This is. I. H-how?" I asked staring at Taehyung, my mouth fully gaping at him.

"Hmm. Let me see" he answered inspecting me from head to toe, as he moved around my body in circles. "Well. You do have a nice petite shape, a nice ass, a nice thigh and-a beautiful face. Your personality is not bad either" he smiled into my face. "You're a winner, no wonder you have so many admires".

He did have a point. I shouldn't be that surprise since this has been going on since kindergarten. I was tired of these thirsty bitches, so I shut people out immediately when they have interest in me. Not to mention how cold I became to them. It will definitely keep them at a bay. And at what I have known of until now, they only want me for my body. And currently I have a very dangerous one at my side. I don't need 200 more. Yes. That's right. I didn't over-elaborate on that part. There is approximately 200 love letters in my locker. Sigh. What am I going to do?

RING RING RING( ring boomerang🎶 sorry😂)

I guess this is our cue. "We'll come back later to discuss about this abnormal problem" he said and I shooked my head at him.

The session was going smoothly, too smoothly to my liking. Well it didn't held for too long as stares was fork out to me like a rich person buying there goods. It was so uncomfortable, I looked to Taehyung for his help but he was too busy trying to figure out what the teacher was saying so he didn't notice me.

The class finally ended. I couldn't be any more happier than this. Me and Taehyung collected our lunch and was about to head off, as soon as I turned my body I collided with another spilling my food to the ground.

"Oh no" I drone. All of my food went to waste and now it's all over my shirt. I looked up at the person furiously. She did this on purpose didn't she. I was expecting an apology but this situation went the opposite direction.

"Ugh. My expensive shirt. Are you blind are something? you should have watched where you were going. What do you think you get an eye for?" she said holding a very disgusting smirk on her caked face. Oh how my blood is boiling hot right now.

"What do you mean? Are you saying It is my fault?" I asked through gritted teeth. But this bitch just shrugged at me. "You-".

"Jimin let's just go, I'll lend you a spare shirt. Don't let this bugbear riled you up" Taehyung indirectly disses. The girl felt embarrassed being insulted by one of the hottest boy in school. The students who were witnessing this whole commotion were dying of laughter at the hurt words sended to her.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"This bitch. I bet she was just horny for some d*** and that make her jealous that she couldn't get none from you boys. Piss me off" Jimin grumbled, cursing disrespectful words from left to right not even caring to censored it or not.