Chapter 2

Lisa POV (It would always be Lisa POV actually or until something would happen)

Who knows how long I've been napping for but I woke up from loud ass noises in the classroom.

My hangover was still there but after the painkillers it died down a lot.

I took out a piece of gum and started chewing on it. My hoodie was still on my head and my head was still down.

I was listening to the teacher of course but I just don't get what they're taking about.

"Class, I have graded your Test from last week and I'm gonna pass it out" My eyes widened. I didn't know we had a test, I thought it was just a worksheets so I just wrote dumb stuff on it.

Who am I kidding even if I did try I still wouldn't try. Probably leave it blank or just write dumb stuff on it.

"The person with the highest mark is, Irene. With 98 percent" Claps was heard around the room.

Could she be any perfect. I might have a little crush on her. I don't know how but I just do, it's probably cause she's more different from the rest. It's a good different.

I don't know when my little crush developed on her but I just know that it's there.

"Lisa. With your mark you couldn't even pass grade school" The teacher walked to my desk and passed me the test sheet.

I heard laughters around the room as the teacher said that.

I brought my head up and looked at the sheet. Not bad a I scored a 11/100 on the test.

It was higher the last one. I dont try in school cause why try when my parents are probably gonna pay off for me just to go to college or I'll just take over my parents restaurants, hotels and technology companys.

Even if I don't like the idea of taking over the company all I know is this would be the one thing that I would have left of my parents if they pass away.

Be thankful of what you got and have. Don't take things for granted and appreciate things cause some people are unfortunately and don't have things like us.

My parents always said that to me and it's been following me every since.

I put my head down again and soon fell asleep.

--------------------------------

I think I fell asleep through lunch again cuz I woke up to the first bell for the last class of the day.

"Sleeping ugly is finally awake" Kia sneered.

The whole class laughed out by his remark but I just rolled my eyes.

"Gosh. Why you so obsessed with me" I looked straight into his eyes.

"You wish"

"Why wish if I know it's true" Is his guy stupid or just stupid.

He was getting mad now but I don't give a fuck.

"Look here nerd. Don't talk back to me" Kia shouted.

"But isn't that how a conversation works" I was now testing him on how long before he'll blow up.

"You better run before I fucking kill you or get down on your knees and beg" They're goes the weasel.

"Tempting but I only bend down to pray"

I think that made him more anger cause the next thing you know he was throwing punches at me.

Good thing I learn Thai boxing or else my beautiful face would get ruined.

I'm not a pussy so I fought back. He landed one punch to my side of the face and all I can say is that bitch hurts like a butt cheeks on a stick.

I landed a lot of punches and kicks on him. I was about to get more serious but the teacher finally arrived and broke the fight.

"IM CALLING THE PRINCIPAL AND YOUR GUYS PARENTS NOW SO BETTER GET YOUR EXPLAINION READY" Mr. Heechul yelled.

"THE NERD STARTED IT" Kia pointed at me and the some of the class nodded.

Kia then smirked at me.

"Hoe you better shut the fuck up before I knock some sense into you again" I warned him.

"Oo~ I'm so scared" I raised an eyebrow at him.

I was about to go into for a hit when I remembered something.

"Oh sir, my parents aren't in the country right now so you have to call my guardian"

"Even your parents can't deal with you" Junkook yelled

"Bet they disowned you" Taehyung added on to Junkook.

If only you knew.

"They'll should be here in any minutes now so better get your get your act together"

I sat on the teacher desk and waited.

I'm not scared but all I know is my parents are gonna be disappointed at me. Actually even more than they already are.

I may act like I don't care but I really do. I care about how my parents think of me but all they care about what others think of them.

They're was a knock at the door.

"Come in" Mr. Heechul opened the door.

I don't get way we're doing this in class.

"Kai explained what happened now" Kai's Father shouted and his mother nodded.

He looked at me and smirked "She started it. I was taking to the squad then all of a sudden she came running at me and started punching me"

"YOUNG LADY. YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD LAWYER OR ELSE YOUR FAMILY WILL GO TO BANKRUPTCY" Kia's mother yelled at me.

I didn't flinched. Not to brag but my family hold the tittle as Richest and Powerfullest of the decade.

"Hold on now. Lisa tell us what happened from your point" T.O.P looked at me.

"I actually forgot" I showed a peace sign and showed a kissy face.

T.O.P and Mr. Heechul faced palmed. The Kia's family only smirked knowing they won.

"BUT. Kia did touch or punch me. Isn't that like sexual abused or sexual harassment" I faked wiped a fake tear drop.

Now the whole class groaned. The Kia's family laughed.

"Really Lalisa" T.O.P tried to keep a straight face.

"What? He touched my beautiful face. You know how protected I am about it" I pouted.

Fucking whore. He should be thankful that he got to touch a goddess face.