Chapter 5

Lisa POV

Even though I designed the building and rooms, I still don't get why I made some of the rooms with 1 big ass bedroom.

I opened the door to are room and the first thing I see is the living room area and next to it is the kitchen. They're is 1 door on the left which is the bathroom.

I opened the last door to which it was the bedroom. Thank goodness that it has 6 beds in it or else I would of punch a bitch if I had to share a bed.

I picked the bed farthest from the door and closest to the balcony. Now I don't have to see them or they need to see me. So it's a win-win situation.

It was around 7-8 p.m right now so the sky was turning dark. I was looking through my luggage and putting stuff away.

I figured I'll take a bath when everyone alseep or else they're gonna think that I'm gonna perv around in there. As I said that the door of the room opened.

"Ugh. Your here" Chaeyoung or Rose stated.

All of them went inside the room and of course the boys also came with them.

I rolled my eyes and continued what I was doing.

"Don't look at us. Don't even think about talking to us. In fact just don't breath at all" Joy pointed at me.

These girls really think that I would even look at them like that. Well Irene is the exception to this.

I continued to ignore them.

They were very loud and not to mention the guys were even louder.

Jisoo         Chaeyoung         Jennie

       ME                Irene                 Joy

The bed arrangements was like this basically. I don't like it all. I hate the fact that the 2 fiesty ones are closest to the bathroom and door.

It's gonna be hard sneaking out if I sleep by the balcony now that I think about it. Or I could always escape through it so I don't need to use the door.

They're was a knock at the door.

"Guys, Dinner is ready come down in 5 minutes" Mr. Heechul shouted.

I took a deep sigh.

"We should get going guys" Jungkook informed them.

"Yeah and after dinner let's go exploring" Jennie added.

All of them agreed to this and left. I was waiting for Bobby and Hanbin replies. I got inpatient and took my phone down to the dinning hall.

"Already late as always" Mr. Heechul teased.

A lot of people either sneered or laughed.

I was tired so I just sat down and made no comment.

"The loser over here probably got lost. Never been in such a fancy place before huh" Jisoo remark made a lot of people laugh now.

I just gaved her a disuged look.

I was about to say something but the food came out. Not gonna lie I was hungry.

Everyone was talking the whole night but I was texting Hanbin and Bobby.

Lisa: When are you guys gonna arrive?