Chapter 7

Lisa POV

All of the us were now waking down to the beach.

I was at the way back even though I was the first one that left. I don't know how but it just happened.

Every few seconds either a girl or guy would look back at me. Even Irene's squad.

I would wink at them or smile every time but they keep turning away. It hurts but then again I would turn away too if someone as beautiful as me winked or smiled at me.

I would catch Irene looking at me but I just pretend I didn't notice. This beauty in front of me make me feel small and powerless when she looks at me.

"Okay kids. We have arrived now and please everyone be safe. If you need anything the adults and I would be at the here" And with that everyone left.

I looked around the beach for a while alone. I was looking for Hanbin and Bobby.

Everyone here was all pretty. I'd it the water that they drink or is it the ocean.

I was walking around but I end up seeing Irene's group.

"Well if it isn't Lisa" BamBam looked at me.

Actually all of them are.

"What do you want. Your wasting my time" I groaned.

"Do you see that pretty girl over there" it was Rose this time.

"Which one? They're all beautiful if you haven't noticed"

I'm sure the girls over there heard us cuz they were now all looking at us. I swear no one is minding their own business these days.

"Let's play a game" I raised an eyebrow an eyebrow at Irene.

"What type"

"If you win we'll stop bullying you. If you we win you'll have to do whatever we say"

"Honestly this is some lame award" I faked a yawn.

"Fine. If you win you can do whatever you want with us" Why do they want me to play so bad. Do they just want a Butler or what.

"Okay fine. I'll play your game. What is it even" I questioned my eyes was on Irene the while time.

It would always travel to her even if I didn't notice.

"You vs the guys. Try to get a girl before the other team" Jisoo stated.

"That ain't fair 1 vs 4" I pouted.

They were about to say something when some yelled my name.

"LISA LISA" I turned around and I found Bobby and Hanbin running to me.

I waved my hands at them and smiled. They're here.

An idea popped into my head.

"Nevermind 3 vs 4 now"

"Lisa" I felt a hands around my waist pulling me.

I turn around and hugged them.

"Hi" I looked up and smiled at both of them.

I kissed her cheeks and hugged them again.

"What are you doing" Hanbin asked once we broke off are hug.

"We have a game to play" I point to the other guys.

"What game is it" Bobby asked.

"Getting a girl" Joy replied.

"Well Lisa why do you need us for that. You could easily get anyone" Bobby questioned and Hanbin nodded his head.

Not everyone. Well Irene isn't everyone she's Irene.

"Are we gonna play for not" Kai shouted making me break off my thoughts.

"okay. When do we start" I looked the the group and everyone around us. Some people was looking at us because of Kai shouting.

"Now"

A second in and a the groups of girls before walked towards the 12 of us.

I looked at the BamBam, Kai, Jungkook, and Taehyung smirking. They all walked straight to the girls but I just stated back and watched.

"Hey beautiful" I heard the guys taking to them.

The girls look uninterested by them but they keep pestering them.

I was making funny faces with Hanbin at Bobby.

I don't know how long but I stopped when I head Kai yelling at me.

"LISA stop playing around and get serious" That made all of them have there eyes on me now.

"Fine then but it's your lost" I smirked.

I tried to find a target which happens to be one of the girls. She was looking at me so she was perfect.

I looked back at the girl and bit my lips. I looked her up and down slowly and ran my fingers down my hair then looked into her eyes again. I then winked casing her to blush even more now.

She was walking to me now. Her eyes was still on me.

"Playgirl" I heard a whisper.

"Do you need anything gorgeous" I pulled her into my arms and whispered into her ears.

"You"

"What was that" I heard her but I just pretend I didn't.

"I want you"

I looked at her and brought my fingers to her cheeks.

I gentle tilted her chin up wards so I look at her eyes.

Everyone was silent. I saw her close her eyes and lean forward.

Being the sex addict I am kissed her. I didn't do anything like touch her though cause my future wife was looking at me.

I could feel her eyes on me and my every move.

I broke off the kiss and whispered into her ears.

"We should do this again sometimes" I don't know why but I have this affect of people making them run away after kissing them.

Her friends soon followed her after they snapped out of the trans.

"And that's how you get a girl" I smirked and look back at Irene.

Big mistake though she was looking at me colder than before but her eyes shown a hint of betrayal and it was watery.

I don't know why but a part of me broke seeing her like that.

"I guess you won" Jennie glared at me.

Wtf what did I do wrong. They wanted to play not me. Gosh people these days are so bi-polar.

Jennie and Joy was rubbing Irene back now but Irene was just looking at me. The girls plus the guys was now glaring at me for some unknown reason.

I was confused, what did I do.

I saw them walk away but from the looks of it they were heading back to the hotel.

I turned to Hanbin and Bobby.

"What was that all about"

"I have no clue but Lisa you won" Bobby high-fived me.

"Even though we already knew you were gonna win"

I just laughed and hugged them again.

We end up handing the whole day without any thought of girls this time.

But deep down I was think about Irene. Was I the cause of that? What did I do?