Chapter 8

Irene POV

I won't lie I had feelings for Lisa since freshman year. I don't know who it happened but I was a drawn to her.

She was different from anyone else and she wasn't like others who would throw themselves at me. I doubt she even notice me.

Lisa has already been a strong person and I've admire her for that. She doesn't care what people are saying about her and have the guts to talk back at others.

My friends knows that I like Lisa for a long time now. They tried to help me with Lisa but she would always be alseep in class.

I know it was wrong to start rumors and bully her but it was like the only way for her to notice me. I don't want to throw myself at her but I do want her to see me.

I've noticed that she would come to class late and sleep in class. I worried about her when she does that. My eyes and thought would always some how connect to Lisa.

I did the game so I could maybe get close to Lisa this way but not be obvious.

The sight of her kissing another girl really break on heart. It doesn't help that she spilled the new of her and Jungkook's sister.

I saw the hickey on her neck in the morning and the way she said that she does it everyday just did something to me.

I guess I just need to try harder now.

But would she even notice me?

Would she look at me the same way I look at her?

"Irene"

I looked at Jennie. We were all at are room right now plus the guys.

"Are you okay" It was Junkook this time.

"Yeah I'm okay" I smiled at them.

"Aye at least you know now that Lisa can please you" Joy got a smacked on the head by her girlfriend Rose because of that.

"What Joy meant to say is that at least you know that Lisa is single"

"Not for long though"

"Why"

"Because girls and guys are gonna be throwing themselves out to her now that she's not wearing her cute nerdy outfit Jennie" I started tearing up again.

They know I'm right about it. Lisa always been handsome and beautiful but she hides it under all of her disguised.

I saw her one time at the club, at first I thought it was someone else but when I looked into her eyes. I knew that is was Lisa. She's the only one with those eyes that I admire.

"Would a movie marathon help you feel better" Kai suggested.

"Yeah"

If you guys haven't noticed Kai and Taehyung are a couple. They fell in love through Gucci. BamBam and Jungkook are also dating I don't know how but they just got this connection and now they're dating.

Chaeyoung and Joy are dating and I'm not even surprised, they are really close and touchy even before they started dating. Jennie and Jisoo was love at first sight. While I'm the single pringle being the 9th wheeler.

Because of are parents and their rep we hide it off from people. Their parents know about their lovers and support it but they told them to hide it till they take over their business.

Being rich and a powerful is harder than it looks. You have to watch your image and you are restricted to do some stuff. It's liking being a prisoner everyone is watching every. One false move and reports would create a bad image for yourself.

So being rich is a blessing but a curse in disguised.

-------------------------

We end up watching movies the whole day and now it's night time. We order some food and ate here.

Lisa hasn't come back yet probably sucking off another bitch face.

"We're gonna leave now. Take care" The guys bid us goodbyes and left.

The girls and I took turns in the shower and the rest of the time we just continued watching movies.

It was about 11 when we heard the front door open.

It was Lisa. She looked drunk but still beautiful to me.

"So your finally back huh" Jennie looked to Lisa.

"Why do you care"

"We should set some rules if your gonna be rooming with us" I saw Jennie winking at me.

"Fine, but let me take care of my baby first"

My heart ached when she said that. My eyes started tearing up again. Fuck I hate the fact that I have a sensitive heart.

"What baby?!?!" Joy shouted.

"I found them on the street. She's very cute wanna see here" I saw her eyes lit up when she said that.

"Yeah let us see who's this bitch is"

"Bitch? But she's not-"

"Just show us" Rose interrupted Lisa.

All of us was now watching Lisa. She unzipped her jacket and pulled out something.

It was a kitten.

"I found her one the street after coming back home. I think it's a girl. I don't know though I couldn't see" Lisa brought the kitten up.

"Oh. She has a penis" She made this cute gasping and shocked faced.

"Then it's a boy Lisa"

"Awe. I wanted it to be a girl" Lisa pouted at me.

Fuck. Gay panic. She so cute I can't handle it. I think my friends saw my trouble because they were now quietly giggle at me. Lisa was to busy staring at the kitten gender area to notice.

"So Lisa what are you gonna name him" Jisoo asked.

"It was gonna be lily but now that's it's a boy I guess leo"

"Well Leo looks hungry. What are you gonna feed it" Rose asked.

Lisa quickly sat up and making us scared.

"What's wrong" I asked

"I forgot the food. Here watch him I'm gonna go buy some cat food" Lisa quickly handed me the leo and stood up.

As she stood up she sorta tip over indecting that she was alittle drunk right now.

"Fuck and some painkillers" she held her head and left the room.

Wow I guess that just happened. A conversation with Lisa without getting into a fight.

"Awe look at little leo. I think he likes you Irene" Joy commented.

I looked down at leo. I was scared of animals but I don't know why I'm not freaking out right now.

Was it because Lisa was the one that handed me Leo. Does she trust me with Lisa or was it just a drink mistake.

"Omg I just have an idea. I can get close to Lisa by leo"

I look down at leo and brought him up to my face and shower him with little kisses. I heard him purr and nudge closer to me earning a smile on my face.

I heard awws from the girls.