Chapter 4

Lisa POV

Today's the day and for once I haven't overslept. Or it's just the fact that I didn't exactly sleep.

"Lisa the Mr. Heechul just called me he said that the private plane is gonna be taking off in 2 hours" T.O.P informed me.

"Okay. I'm done packing up now. I think these are gonna last me up to a month" I was sweating from all the work just to fit everything in.

Bobby and Hanbin said that they're gonna leave tommorow morning.

"Good go take a bath or shower before you leave. After that come down for breakfast"

After he left. I took off my glasses and clothes. I'm planning to bring my contacts with me since I know from sure glasses was gonna be uncomfortable part of the way.

I vision is okay but not the best.

I took a long bath and did my girl stuff. I wore my pleb clothing since there confortable.

I walked down the stairs and went to the dinning table.

"What's for breakfast"

"Pancakes, bacon, and eggs with toast" T.O.P plated by food for me.

"You're ride is ready for you after you eat and Mr. Heechul said that everyone is now on the bus so better hurry so you don't be late" I nodded at him.

I wasn't excited for this but if that's was my parents what then I'll do it.

I finished eating in 10 minutes. My luggages was brought down from my room and now at the back of the limo.

"Text me if anything goes wrong okay?"

"Your parents told me they put about 5 millions dollar in your black card"

I nodded and got into the car.

The ride was about 20 minutes long.

Once we finally arrived to the airport. I saw Mr. Heechul waiting by the front door for me.

"Your finally here. That's good" I got my stuff from the back of the limo.

"I guess"

"Let me help you with that" He offered so I gaved him one of my luggage.

We walked through security and other stuff till we reached the plane.

That's when the staff put away my luggage into the plane.

It was gonna be a long flight. Good think I brought my air pods with me.

"Go find a seat in the plane Lisa"

I nodded and went inside.

I was greeted by the faces rich bitches and the other seniors.

Ew people.

"Look how's finally here" BamBam sneered.

I ignored him and went to a place where no one was at.

It was almost like a private jet but bigger.

The school can afford this because it's one of the elite schools in the world. It's cost about 120k just to enrolled in here.

"Seniors, settle down now cause where about to take off" Mr. heechul shouted to be heard.

I know all the perseger of the plane since I've travel a lot over the summer and during breaks.

I didn't listen to Mr. Heechul at all but not until where we was saying something about the trip.