Chapter 9

Irene POV

About 20 minutes later Lisa arrived. She's now taking a shower and after taking Leo a bath.

"1st day here and the Irene's making progress" Jennie cheered.

"Whatever so about the rules" I rolled my eyes and asked.

"I already have some that'll help you but I don't know if she's gonna agree to it"

I just nodded. Rose and Jisoo was playing with Leo right now. Joy was still watching the T.V.

"Babe close the t.v and come to bedroom" Rose shouted to joy.

Rose was a soft girl but she can be really loud and mean when she wants too.

"Coming" We heard joy footsteps.

"What do you want me to do"

"Stay here with us and if you want to watch TV just watch it here in are room" Rose pointed to the TV in our room.

"Okay" Joy kissed rose forehead and went to sit on the my bed since it's has a good view on the TV.

About some times later, Lisa was finally out the bathroom. She was wearing a big t-shirt and some short. Her hair was wet and let down. She was her glasses so I couldn't help but stare.

She coughed making me break out if my trans. I turn my face away from her to hide my blushing face. I was the girls smirking and wiggling their eyes at me.

"your so gay" Jennie whispered.

I was now the one that coughed.

"Let's talk about the rules"

"Okay but this involve all of us" Lisa went and sat in her bed.

"Okay Rule number 1. You must come back before 10 because everyone would be alseep and no one would want to walk up to a loud drunk Lisa"

Lisa was nodding her head so I assume she agrees with it. I looked at Jennie and she gaved me a thumbs up.

I guess what was her plan to make her not get with another girl.

"Rule number 2. Do not bring any of your bitch in our room" Jisoo stated.

"Rule number 3. Don't come back drunk" Joy added.

"Rule number 4. Always comeback meaning don't be sleeping somewhere else where it's not here" Rose wrote down the rules.

"Rules number 5. Never leave the room by jumping off the bolcony again" The girls looked at me weirdly. They're probably thinks why I came up with a weird rule.

Lisa on the other hand was shocked.

"Wait. You saw that" Lisa looked at me.

"Yeah. When your phone was ringing I woke up from it. Plus if you didn't noticed I sleep one bed away from you" Lisa was blushing now because she got caught.

"Why does it feel like the rules is only targeting me" Lisa looked at all of us.

"That's because it is" Rose said plainly.

"Fine but I want to add some too" Lisa looked around to see are answer.

"My rules are you can't be bitchy to me" Lisa pouted making my heart go soft.

"I can bring Bobby and Hanbin over" Lisa's friends that she kissed on their cheeks.

Not jealous at all.

Okay maybe a little. Or a lot.

"Okay my last one is your gonna have to help me take care of baby leo with me"