Chapter 11

Irene POV

A week has gone by now and Lisa and her friends started to hang out with us more.

We sorta gotten closer but there are still little argument between us. Most of the argument is about food and movies.

Childish right but they can't seem to get along when it comes to D.C and Marvel.

When we first hung out it was alittle awkward because of how different we all are. Lisa, Hanbin and Bobby have this playgirl/playboy and swag energy around them that makes girls throw themselves at them.

So every time we go around the resort, people are hitting on them and flirty. It throws my mood off when they flirt with Lisa. I don't care about the guys though, they seem to like it.

My friends and I have this engery that makes people bow down to us. People usually stare at us all the time and sometimes with fear us.

It doesn't help that when Lisa and her friends are around, people start swarming around us or even dare to come closer to us.

We got used to it after the 3rd day of hanging out.

Lisa and I relationship didn't real progress much, it stayed the same. We would hug here and there but nothing much. I would be lying if I said that I didn't missed her touch.

Lisa never broke the rules which I'm thankful of but I still alittle conscious of what she does.

Lisa and the guys are hanging out today leaving me with Joy, Jennie, Rose and Jisoo.

Currently we are watching a Chinese drama. I don't know why but we are since we watched all of the K-drama series.

"I don't know what they're saying but aww they look so cute together"

All of us laughed at Jisoo.

"I still can't believe they met through a game" Rose got up and went to get her food in the microwave.

"Right and he's rich too. Both of them are good looking too" Jennie added.

"How many episodes are there again" I was about to answer Joy when the door opened.

"Hey guys we're back" Kai loudly opened the door and let Leo go.

Leo came walking to me and rubbing his back on leg. He does this when we wants to be carried or my affection.

The others came into the room with bags and groceries. I was only looking for Lisa but she hasn't arrived yet.

"Irene, if your looking for your wife she's down stairs with Mr. Heechul. She'll be back soon" I nodded.

"Do you guys need help putting those away"

"Yeah that'll be great. Some of those stuff is Lisa but just leave it there"

I walked to the pile of bag of stuff they got and carried some to the kitchen to put in the kitchen.

It took us about 5 minutes to out away. There's was a lot of food which is great since the girls eat like a pig.

We all went to the couch afterwards and watch the drama.

"Guess what happened to Lisa to-" Taehyung got interrupted by the door.

"Sup" It was my Lisa.

My eyes widened when I saw her.

Her hair is now short.

She dyed it ash grey.

"What happened to your hair" Jennie gasped out.

"I know right. I look hot" Lisa walked to the couch and sat down.

"She lost or well got a question wrong so cutting her hair was the reward if she got it wrong." Hanbin laughed.

"Oh shut up. I was distracted okay"

"Yeah you were looking at this girl"

When BamBam said that I felt a stab through my heart. She was checking out another girl.

Why do I even care she's not even my girlfriend. We're not even together.

"Lisa the question was so easy. It was, what is the boiling point of water"

"And you answer with D the answer is D" Kai laughed. The guys sneered and Lisa was blushing.

"It wasn't even a multiply answer question. Not an A through D question. But you answer with D"

"Like I said, I was distracted" Lisa wiped her palms on her jeans.

"Yeah, by that hot babe" When Bobby shouted that everyone turn to look at me to see my reaction.

I justed rosed an eyebrow at them.

"No. It wasn't her beside I have my eyes on someone right now. Actually since freshman year" Lisa kept an eye contact with me.

Since freshman year Lisa had a crush on someone. I felt the familiar stab in my heart again. I felt like crying but no tears came down. My eyes is watery but no tears rolled down my face.

"Who is it" Jennie asked.

"This beautiful goddess" I could hear the admiration from her voice. That only worsen the feeling in my chest.

"Tell us about her" I spoked out and I looked at Lisa. She was smiling at me and her eyes was full of happiness and love when she talked.

"Well like I said she's like a goddess. She's has a cold looking eyes that would scare anyone but when she smiles it could melt anyone. She act cold and harsh but in reality she's this little bunny that likes to cuddle"

Lisa eyes lit up when she talked about her. Everyone was looking between Lisa and I, but I didn't care. The way Lisa talkes about her lowered my self esteem.

"I've always had my eyes on her since freshman, I don't know how but it always come down to her. I would always look for her when I go to school, actually she's the only reason I go to school. She makes me feel something that no one has ever made me feel" Lisa paused for a second and continue.

"She makes me feel alive but weak at the same time. My thoughts are always about her, when I wake up in the morning to the time I dream of her at night" Lisa smiled at me but I looked away. It hurts seeing those smile that belongs to another girl.

"Doesn't sound like a crush anymore but more like love" Joy pointed out.

The guys nodded in agreement.

"Actually, you maybe right. I do love her no wait. I'm in love with her"

For the rest of the day I didn't speak or even look at Lisa. The guys and girls tried to cheer me up but I wasn't feeling it.

Lisa is in love with another girl.

The thought of it, stayed in my head all day. I could feel Lisa eyes on me but I didn't look back.

I didn't want to break down in front of her.