Chapter 14 (End)

Irene POV

I woke up into Lisa's warm once again. I can't believe what happened last night. Just thinking of it makes me smile.

"Baby, you awake"

I looked up at Lisa and kissed her cheeks.

"I'll take that as a yes then" she giggled.

She stayed in the same spot for a few more minutes enjoying each other company.

"You should get ready. I want to take you out today. I'll wait for you cuz I'm already done" With that Lisa got out of the bed the stood up to help me.

"Where are we going" I landed her my hands and she pulled me up.

"I'm not sure but I'll figure it out some how"

"You don't have to take me out you know. Being with you is already enough for me" I kissed her cheek and walked to the bathroom and locked the door.

"I'll go feed Leo and wake these lazy pigs up"

----------------------------

Lisa POV

I went to Jensoo first to wake them up. They're the hardest to wake up so I need to use all my energy on them. Joy and rose are easy so I don't need to use a lot of energy.

I pulled on their blanket and dragged them out of their bed. The first victim is Jennie. Since she's on top. Didn't see that one coming low-key thought she was bottom.

"Wtf lisa!" I chuckled at her but kept dragging her to the living room.

"Wake up" I shouted and left her to on the floor of the living room. I ran back to Jisoo who was now awake.

"If you don't wanna be dragged. I advised you to wake up now" Jisoo quickly got up making me laugh at her.

"I'm up. I swear"

"Good wanna help me with these two now" I pointed at the two couple who was sleeping soundly.

"My pleasure" Jisoo and I looked ta each other and grinned.

"Who's gonna get the Nerf guns"

"There on the balcony. Wait I'll get it" I nodded at Jisoo and wait for her.

"Good things is have it ammo still inside"

"One the count of three"

"One" I started the first count.

"Two"

"Three. Fire" Jisoo and I quickly shooted me causing them to wake up form shocked.

They're high pitch screaming almost made me death.

"Tf is going on here" Irene and Jennie both come running out.

"Some maniacs started a shooting at us" Rose complained while Joy saw still in shocked.

"Was that true" Irene stated and both her and Jennie looked at us.

"Well... I don't know about the manic part but the others are true" Jisoo and I were now sorta melting with all the glares we we're getting.

I faked a coughed. "I think K should be going now. Leo said he was hungry"

"Yeah leo told me that too" On the count of three both me and Jisoo ran out the room scared for are life.

-------------------------

Irene POV

All of us we're in the living room right now all hanging out together. The guys were on a date but Hanbin and Bobby were on a class trip today.