The Second Son

I walked through the streets of the city known as Las Vegas. I had a green hoodie in with jeans and black shoes.

"Updates on the current Bio-Terrorist from California states that he is suspected to be either in Nevada or Arizona. If you see any strange individuals notify the DUP as soon as possible. Authorities are trying to get a picture of the suspected conduit." A news report announced.

I glanced at a screen that popped up in front of me.

Dailies:

Current Objective:

Stay off the radar for the day.

Remaining time 8:34:56

Rewards: $50 and 30 xp

These notifications have been apart of me since I was born. I could even see the levels of people.

Mike Smith Lv: 8
Cashier

Samantha Owens Lv: 5
Prostitute

"Stats." I mumbled and a window popped up.

F/N L/N Lv:25
Waste of Skin
No benefits, completely useless job.

Race: Human

Class: Mortal

Species: Conduit

Exp: 40/260

Hp: 360/360

Charge: 350/350

Alignment: Neutral

Power: ?????

Str: 1/25 C class
Class Bonus: Can easily lift your own body weight without any difficulty.

Dex: 1/25 C class
Class Bonus: Can run without getting winded.

Wis: 9/10 D class

Int: 10/10 D class

Lck: 6/10 D class

Abilities:
Gamer Mind Lv: Max
Immune to all mental attacks.

Gamer Body Lv: Max
Live the world as if it were a video game.

Conduit Gene Lv: Max
Fuck listing these on their own so here we go. Super strength, enhanced durability, fuck fall damage, enhanced speed, enhanced healing, what is pain?, Goodbye broken limbs, spider monkey, and enhanced agility.

Observe Lv: Max
Can scan all available information on anyone as long as they are not above an entire class of the gamer.

Hand to Hand Lv: 25
You can handle yourself in a fight against normal people and low level thugs.

Driving Lv: 47
Your skills with driving a vehicle is average.

Dance Lv: 63
You are above average in dancing. Nobody will be embarrassed being near you on the dance floor. You can impress anyone with a dancing skill no higher than 10 levels of your own.

Speech Lv: 67
You are comfortable with your words and can determine what is appropriate to speak about. You can recover from dying conversations steering them towards a more beneficial conversation. Your also slightly persuasive. Prices are 30% better.

Appeal Lv: Max
The opposing gender finds you attractive. Seducing and convincing women is better. Women tend to sympathize with you and relax easily the more they stay around you. Being around you naturally increases affection slowly. Bonus affection gained from key actions.

Libido Lv: 6
Slight sexual experience. Go for individuals of low "experience" level to not underperform.

Since I ran away from home I have been focusing on anything to help me go on the run. I originally didn't think anything of these notifications until I was found to be a conduit. Had to go on the run and leave my mother and siblings behind. My father didn't hesitate to turn me in, my mother helped me escape by driving me out of the city.