Familiar Object

I took the girl to an ice cream parlor and got her what she wanted. Man she ordered a large sundae... She was definitely taking advantage of my offer, but I did bump into her and ruined her clothes, so I really can't complain.

Hell she still has stains on her coat. We sat outside as she enjoyed her frozen treat. I probably could have walked away, but my quest wasn't done. I grabbed a cigarette and tried to light it with fire, but ice formed in my hands.

"Shit... Forgot." I mumbled and pulled out my lighter. I began to smoke a bit as she continued to devour her ice cream, "Glad to see you enjoying your ice cream." I said standing up, but I felt something tug on my jacket. I looked down and she grabbed me. She nodded her head telling me to sit.

"Alright... I mean I payed you back and..." She pointed at her coat.

"Not enough?" I asked. She shook her head, "Of course... and how will I make up for that?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders.

"You don't even know..." I said lowering my head. I exhaled deeply, "Well what's your name?" I asked. She thought for a moment and put her ice cream down. She pulled out her ph... Scroll and began to type. She showed me and it read Neopolitan.

Heh like the ice cream.

"Can I call you Neo?" I asked. She nodded and continued to eat her ice cream, "Well I'm F/N and I wish we met under better circumstances."

She was about half way finished when I felt a bit uneasy. I glanced about the streets seeing people walking by, but I found it... Strange.

***

"VPD... What's your emergency?"

"Yes I found an accomplice of Roman Torchwick. She has multi colored hair, one side pink the other brown. She's sitting outside eating a sundae."

"You sure that is an accomplice of Torchwick?"

"Yes. She definitely is."

"We will have authorities show up to detain her for questioning."

"Please hurry. I'm not sure how long she will stay there, and she might be very dangerous." The individual hung up and smiled.

A dark shadow approached the man.

"My Lord why did you notify the police?"

"At this rate his growth will slow. I'm only giving him a little push, where he goes from there is up to him." The man said.

"Do you plan to go against him?"

"No of course not. After all he's my boss's son. I have no plans to force him into chaos, the world already is doing that for him. After all... Didn't a little troublemaker already deliver the sphere? Keep an eye on him for me. Let me know if he reaches another impass and I'll see if I can create another unknown variable."

"As you wish great avatar."

***

I glanced about the road and began to hear sirens. I quickly stood up and my hands radiated ice. As I anticipated they began to turn into this street, but I was really hoping they would drive past us. They didn't.

"Put your hands on the air!" They shouted as three vehicles stopped in front of us.

"Hey Neo... Are they after you?" I asked glancing at her. She stood up aggravated, "Looks like I'm repaying my debt now."