Saria the Witch

I made it to a street where I felt a conduit presence.

Is this due to the Ray Sphere? Hey what abilities did I get from the blast?

Passive Abilities:

Conduit Sense: Sense conduits who are within the same city as you.

Source Sense: Feel the locations of any source to refuel your abilities. Only applies to elements you have.

Spectre Lv 1: Summon one wolf of your chosen element.

Karma Bomb Lv 1: All Ultimate abilities no longer require all MP, instead require 9 kills within 15 seconds of each other. Once requirements are met you can hold the Karma Bomb and use it when you need it. If conditions are not met within the time limit, start over. Civilian casualties can start your combo, but cannot increase your combo. Civilian casualties can however can reset the timer.

Fire Mutation: due to your karma being too low your fire Mutation is in hold.

Stone Mutation: due to your karma being to low your stone Mutation is on hold.

"Cool. Now to save these two conduits." I said looking around and saw a mob in front of a house.

"Kill the freak!"

"Cleanse our community of all deviants!" They shouted.

Karma Moment!

Sneak through the mob and find the conduits or blast a few and scare the rest?

"I won't fail again." I said raising my hand and firing a blast of blue flames at the crowd. Five people flew into the air and dissipated into red flames.

Your Evil Action leads you closer to the next rank!

Gotta say. I'm getting pretty wet seeing like this.

Alignment: Thug 70%

"It's one of them!" Someone shouted as I fired another Azure Rocket at them. More people got incinerated and the rest began to run.

Karma Bomb: 3/9

"Alright now for the conduits..."

"What the hell!" Weiss shouted as they finally caught up to me.

"F/N... Did you kill those people?" Nina asked.

"They were chanting to kill the conduit." I said.

"You could have scared them off without killing them!" Weiss shouted.

"This doesn't help anyone!" Nina said, "You could be better!"

"Guys... The house..." Velvet said pointing at the large hole in the building.

"Did a conduit do that?" Mila asked.

"Momma!" A girl shouted. I ran in using Boulder Dash.

"Wait F/N" Mira shouted and ran after me. I ran around the building and instantly stopped. My conduit Sense now only reads one as I gazed at a woman hanging from a tree.

"Oh my..." Weiss said stopping. I gazed back and saw them stare at the body. Weiss, Neo, and Nina were shocked while Mila, Mira, and Velvet covered their mouths. Velvet and Mila looked sick to their stomach and was on the verge of puking.

"Kill the freak!" Someone shouted.

"Mommy Daddy! Help me!" A girl shouted. I ran over and saw a girl firing some black energy at people while a noose was round her neck.