UA Entrance Exam

"Morning was kinda interesting..." I mumbled as I remembered waking up to Toga sucking my arm in her sleep. On the bright side... She was fast enough to not let the blood drip to onto the blanket. I was surprised to hear her wake up and bid me a good bye, "Oh shit... I forgot to give her a spare key... Eh she seems like a yandere, I'm sure she'll get one somehow." Though what I found strange was when I went to sleep it basically felt like I blinked and it was morning. Though I did feel well rested. Maybe cause I'm technically in a dream which is why my sleep is instant.

I hear a honk and looked to my left seeing a vehicle approaching me, "Shit..." I mumbled as I was hit by the vehicle, "How could I forget... This side of the world... drives... on the left side..." I mumbled as I held my legs.

HP: 1750/1800

"Oh no!" A girl shouted getting out the vehicle, "I'm so sorry!" She shouted running to me. I looked up at her and she had a very nice black hair.

 I looked up at her and she had a very nice black hair

"Miss I'll call an ambulance." A man spoke.

"No no... I'm fine... Just give me a moment." I said as flames began to engulf my legs and sides while I stood up, "My body heals injuries quickly no big deal." I said.

"Oh English..." She mumbled.

"Oh sorry... Habit." I began to speak Japanese. Seriously this gamer ability is pretty sweet.

"No no. I understood, but did you..." She began.

"Yeah I'm new to Japan and forgot the driveways are different here..." I said.

"Miss do I need to..." He began holding a phone in his hands.

"I said I'm fine." I said bending my legs, "See nothing is broken."

"That's an amazing quirk..." She said.

"Yeah... Quirk." Must be how they address superpowers. It's kinda nice not being seen like a monster or freak here, "Anyways I should go, got an entrance exam to get to at UA." I said.

"Oh let me give you a ride." She said.

"I mean..." I began.

"It's the least I can do since we did run you over... Besides I also have the entrance exam." She mumbled.

"I guess that's fine then..." I said. Despite having luck at zero I seem to be quite lucky today. Must be the class.

"Really... I mean... Yeah sure sounds like a plan." She said motioning me to the car, which was like a limo. Course smaller to seem like a normal vehicle. The man bowed to me and I gazed at my notifications. Oh god this girl is rich...