Dangerous Hero

UA seems to offer basic highschool curriculum along with the hero course. Usually the general education is in the morning with Hero classes taking up the afternoon. It amazes me how different the time flows here while I'm asleep in my main body. I haven't been brought out of this place yet. On the bright side I can develop my powers and my relationships. Speaking of which my relationship with Momo and Toga is going very well.

So far Momo has been keeping tabs on me and makes sure I do all my work. This is all to make sure that I can have a good first impression when I meet her parents. Yes, she wants me to meet her parents.

"Did you understand everything?" She whispered getting very close to me. She sat beside me as we all were in a bus to a location for today's lesson.

"Yes... I promise I don't have any issue with anything in class." I mumbled raising my hands at her. Having a decent high stat on intelligence helps. Especially when I study in class I tend to raise it a few points depending on how much effort I put in. If I can help others understand their work I get bonus intellect or wisdom stats depending on the question.

"You two seem to get along well." Tsuyu spoke glancing at us.

"Yeah what's the big idea..." Mineta said eyeing me with his perverted eyes.

"Isn't that normal among friends?" Momo asked.

"Midoriya asks me a few questions after school." I spoke pointing at Midoriya.

"Really?" Tsuyu asked.

"L/N! I have been meaning to ask..." Midoriya appears behind me.

"Just call me F/N... I don't feel comfortable being addressed by my last name." I said.

"Right sorry..." He bowed.

"Shut up you damn Nerd!!!" Bakugo shouted.

"Don't worry about it... What is your question?" I asked.

"Your quirk... I wanna know how you got so good at using it. Also are you related to Endeavor as you both have a fire quirk? Why are your flames black? You don't seem to suffer much strain using them, why? Also is your physical abilities tied to your quirk..."

"Easy man... Why are you so curious?" I asked, "Also no I'm not related to Endeavor."

"I see..." He began to write stuff down.

Everyone got interested in my quirk since the hero vs villain session with All Might. I was able to meet many of my classmates during that time and understand their quirk along with seeing it in action.

Though I guess the good news is I won't have to worry about hurting most of them with my flames, "You sure you're just friends?" Mineta mumbled getting uncomfortably close to me, "I mean she has been..." He froze. I glanced at Momo who gave him a death glare signaling he m to shut up.

Right... Momo does tend to push herself against me a lot. Despite my powers altering their morals and perception of an open relationship, it doesn't actually alter any jealousy they might have. She might be trying to make up for time as I do spend a lot of my time with Toga more than her.

"F/N... I have noticed you seem very good with the ladies..." Kaminari said as he glanced at me.

Well the harem title is to blame. Technically speaking I noticed despite it being specific in only affecting girls who see me romantically it doesn't discriminate on how much. I interacted a few times with the others and I have noticed some girls trying to get closer to me. Aida explained it herself.