Remnant

I walked with Velvet looking for her friends. I was able to help the girls find a way to Vale, though it will take a few days. I was messing with some notifications and noticed I can transfer some funds to those in my group. I pulled out my phone... Scroll... Gonna take a while before I get used to that.

Hey Nina I'm sending some of this world's money to you. Hopefully it's enough.

I decided to transfer 10k lien to her and received a message.

Got it... Now how do we get to your location.

"That's gonna be troublesome..." I mumbled.

"Hey F/N... There's my team!" Velvet said pointing at three individuals, "Coco!"

"Velvet where have you been?" The girl asked as two guys approached us.

"I was attacked but F/N here saved me." She said pointing to me.

"Uh... Hi." I said.

"F/N... Thanks for helping Velvet." The woman replied.

"Well I'm not gonna just walk away from someone calling out for help." I said.

"F/N this is Yatsuhashi and Fox. We are second years at Beacon." Velvet said.

"We are grateful for your help." The big guy said.

"Please. I'm sure nobody would just walk away..." I said.

"One of them had a gun and you still fought them." Velvet said.

"You fought someone with a gun?" Fox asked.

"His semblance was incredible. He was able to shoot fire from his hands." Velvet said.

Semblance?

"Still to protect some random girl..." Coco said.

"I just wanted to help. I even made sure nobody attacked her while she looked for you." I said.

"Well thanks for that." Coco said.

Quest Complete!

Rewards: 330 XP, 5k lien.

Level up!

New allies!

Coco Adel: Friend Lv 20

Fox Alistair: Friend Lv 22

Yatsuhashi Daichi: Friend Lv 22

Affinity gained.

Velvet Scarletina: Friend Lv 45

"Sure thing. I should be going now. My task is done." I said.

"Oh... Before you go!" Velvet said and offer me a note.

"I still owe you... So would be ashame if u didn't repay you for helping me." She smiled. Her face slightly tinted red.

"I definitely wanna touch those ears... But we'll worry about that another time." I said reading the note which had her number.

"Soo don't hesitate to call." She said and rushed away. Fox and Yatsuhashi walked away following her.

"Well she likes you." Coco said lowering her sunglasses as she looked at me, "Don't be a stranger." She said waving at me.

"Weird... Should learn about this place... Somehow." I said and looked at the number, "Might as well send her a message with my name. So she doesn't wonder who it is."

I saved her contact and sent my name in a message. The question is what do I do. I don't have any quests of note to do."

I gazed at the sun which began to set.