2

《Peter》
I was kind of scared about the fact that the Avengers let me escape. Normally they would've tried to kill me. I landed in the alley where I left my back pack. I dressed myself in my normal clothes which smelled like trash and put my costume in the bag. Then I found it. A picture of me, Ben and May. This was from two years ago when we were celebrating Ben's birthday. Ben's birthday.. that was today.

I remembered that today was supposed to be his birthday. I felt a tear fall of my cheek. The sun was getting down and I wanted to visit my uncle before the night falls. I dragged my bag over my shoulder and walked towards the cemetery. After a while I found the stone with the name Ben Parker on it. I kneeled down and sat in front of the stone. "Hey Ben. I wanted to wish you a happy birthday. S-sorry I didn't think about it earlier, there was a lot on my mind."

I sobbed a little and I held the picture of us in my hand. "I'll visit May later. Too bad you aren't so close to each other, but she's with you, up there." The sun was almost gone and I felt the wind become colder. "Remember the time you said I'd become something great? Well, it turned out you were right. I- I am a superhero now. Spider-Man. Maybe you've seen me, maybe not. But what you said isn't entirely true." I heard footsteps from beside me. I turned my head around quickly and saw a man stand by a stone about 10 feet away.

After a bit of thinking I thought it was safe to talk again, as I couldn't hear him either. "I- I'm... I'm homeless. I've been sleeping in alleys for about a year now. And... uhm...  I really miss you." I looked at the sky, where the first stars began to shine. "I gotta go, there is a lot of crime here. I don't want my stuff to get stolen." I stood up and looked at the stone one more time. "Happy birthday Ben." I said with a sad smile. "I hope aunt May doesn't screw up your birthdaycake again." I laughed silently.

Suddenly I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. As a reflex in shrinked in a little but it felt so trustful, that I didn't do anything. I turned my head around and saw Steve Rogers standig behind me. Steve Rogers. Aka Captain America. I was trying really hard not to fanboy, which succeeded. My head was just as depressed as it always has looked. "Are you okay son?" He asked worried. I only nodded a little. "I... uhm.. I overheard your conversation with Ben." I jumped a bit in the air. Does he know I'm Spider-Man? Does he know I'm homeless? I thought.

"W-what do you m-mean?" I asked, with a terrified face. Mr. Rogers looked at me with a serious face. "Have you really been homeless for almost a year?" He asked calmly. I looked at my hands full of shame. Tears were swelling up in my eyes. I only nodded a little. Before I knew it he pulled me in a tight hug I didn't get for almost a year. My back cracked a little but I didn't care. I felt warm. Safe. Loved.

After a while Mr. Rogers let go of me and looked at me with a friendly smile. "Come with me." He said. I stepped away from him a little. "Why..?" I asked. "I couldn't live with myself if I knew you were sleeping in an alley. Alone and freezing." He held out his hand and I grabbed him, not knowing what I was doing. Normally I wouldn't do that, but this was different. He was Captain America and the most heartwarming person I have ever met.

After twenty minutes we stepped out of the car. We stood in front of the biggest building I have ever seen; the Avengertower. I used to swing around the city and then rest on the tower. But since the Avengers were after me, I couldn't do that anymore. I realised that I was staring so I ran towards the tower after Mr. Rogers. I inmediately regretted it because the pain in my leg was getying worse. We stepped into the elevator and I heard a female voice say: "Hello Capsicle, where so you want to go and who is that next to you?" I was looking around the elevator but I couldn't see the woman who said it.

"Hey FRIDAY, to the 86th floor please. Oh and this is..." He stopped in the middle of his sentence and looked at me. "Peter. Peter Parker." I said quietly. "Peter Parker." He said to the voice, who's name was FRIDAY. I heard a *ding* and we stepped out of the elevator. Mr. Rogers walked out of the elevator and I stumbled after him. We walked into a room which looked like a living room but more expensive.

There were two couches and a big kitchen with an island. A huge flatscreen tv and almost all the walls were made of glass. I saw Tony Stark, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton and Thor sitting on the couch. Bruce Banner was sitting in the kitchen next to Wanda Maximoff, Sam Wilson and Bucky Barnes. It seemed like every Avenger was there and I was scared. What if they found out that I was Spider-Man? Mr. Rogers and I walked in the room ignoring the people who were sitting there. They didn't even see me because my tiny body was hidng behind Mr. Rogers his huge and muscular body.

"What is that smell?" Mr. Stark asked out of nowhere. Suddenly all the heads turned to my direction. "Well, that wasn't very nice." I said quietly. "Steve, who is this young man?" Thor asked. Mr. Rogers put is arms around me and I whinched a little, but still let it happen. "This is Peter Parker."