3

《Tony》
I heard someone walk in and I gave a quick look. It was Steve, but there was something odd. There was a horrible smell hanging around him. Even if he ran 100 miles he wouldn't smell so bad. I sniffed a little. "What is that smell?" I asked with a dirty face. "Well that wasn't very nice." A little voice said. Everyone in the room stopped with what they were doing and looked at the pale, skinny boy standing next to Steve. His face was pale and his eyes were red, like he had been crying. He looked at his feet in shame and I inmediately knew that this boy was broken.

Before I could ask anything Thor already stood up, scaring the little boy with his enormous body. "And who is this young man?" He asked. I saw the boy flinch back a little. He looked like a teenager but he acted like a little puppy.

Steve wrapped his arms around the little boy and stood behind him. "This is Peter Parker." He said proudly. "And why does Peter Parker smell so bad?" Clint asked jokingly. I gave him a quick glare and then turned my head back around to Peter.

His face was dirty and it seemed like he had a lot of bruises. The clothes he wore were dragged and a bit old. The only thing I could really see beneath that broken body, was a broken boy.

Before I even knew what was going on Peter ran towards the kitchen and washed his face. He let out a relieving sigh and closed his eyes like he hadn't done that in ages. He looked back to me and his eyes grew slightly bigger. "I-I'm s-sorry..." he stuttered. He looked at his hands in shame and moved a little with his feet.

"Peter, why don't you go upstairs and have a shower. We'll meet you back here." I said with a smile. A little grin appeared on Peters face but it faded within a few seconds. "A-are you sure? Because I could just jump in a lak-" Before he could finish his sentence Natasha sushed him. "You are going to take a shower and have dinner with us, if you like it or not." She said strictly.

"Whoa, slow down scary Russian lady." FRIDAY said. Natasha turned her head to me. "Is that really necessary?" She asked with a death glare. I only laughed. "Well, hop on kid!" Clint said and Peter disappeared.

"Spill the tea, Capsicle." I said after Peter was gone. Instead of going against it he started talking. "I went to the cemetery to visit my parents and some old friends, when I passed him. He was sitting in front of a stone and talked to it. He looked even more awful than now, he eyes were all puffy from crying. He looked at me to check if I could hear him. As soon as I saw him doubt if he should talk further, I went closer to listen. He... he said.."

Steve choked a little and swallowed. "He said what?" Natasha asked slowly, trying not to scare him. Steve sat down and looked at his feet. "He said he was homeless. The kid has been homeless for almost a year Tony.." he said in tears while looking at me. I heard a little gasp here and there. I just stood still. My eyes were looking in the deep nothingness while I let the words sink in.

Homeless...

No house...

No food...

No family...

All alone..

"How did he survive all this time?" Wanda asked. "I don't know," Cap said with the same expression on his face like me. "Probably by stealing and eating what he could find, but we should ask him to be sure."

《Peter》
I walked to what I thought the bathroom was. Instead of that, I walked into a lab. I saw equations on a whiteboard and I inmediately knew what it was about. This was an equation for faster and stronger repulsers. But it was... wrong.

I really felt the need to wipe the whole board empty, but instead I just wrote the right answer on a piece of paper. I walked out of the lab like I had never been there and went to take a shower.

"FRIDAY, where is the bathroom?" I asked while I stood in the middle of the hallway. "It's the second door on your left, sir." She answered. "Thanks." I said.

I turned on the shower and stepped under it. It was the best feeling I had ever felt. The water jets were hot and it relaxed my whole body. It was nice.. warm.. trustful..

After almost an hour I finally managed to get out of the shower. I put on some clean clothes friday laid down for me and went back to the common rooms again. All of the Avengers looked at me in compassion. "I-I, uhm.." the stuttering only became worse by the minute. "Th-thank you.. for the shower." I scratched my neck and looked at my hands in shame.

"Come here son." Mr. Rogers said. Slowly and a bit scared I walked toward him and sat down next to him. "Could you tell me what happened?"