19

《Peter》
When Tony left my room, I got up immediately. I heard everything they said, but I wasn't sure if I was happy about it or not. Being adopted by the Avengers was a dream for every child and I loved every single one of them, but they were looking for Spider-Man. I knew I wasn't out a lot these days because of the crazy stuff that had happened to me, but I was hoping nobody noticed. Well, they did. And they thought I did that to higher the crime rates.

I got out of bed and tested my leg. I was able to stand on it, but walking was a bit harder. I can still swing, right? Don't need a leg for that. My head hurt a bit, but after taking some painkillers it faded for the biggest part. The burns on my arms were almost healed, so swinging shouldn't be a problem. I decided to mostly swing with my roght arm to give my left some rest. I had no idea if it could pop out of its place that easily, but I didn't want to take any risks.

Other than that I barely felt any pain. My back hurt and my throat was still kind of sore, but those weren't big issues. I stumbled towards the desk in the corner of the room and got out some bandages and medical tape. I put new bandages around my arms and taped my shoulder, hoping that was enough to keep it in balance for a bit. I turned to look at myself in the mirror. It seemed like I had done a pretty good job, but that wasn't what I was focusing on.

My whole back and hips were blue and purple of bruises. My mouth fell open and I immediately realized I had to do something about that. I grabbed a vest that steadied my back and ribs (no idea what that's called, I'm a superhero, not a doctor) and wrapped it around my body. Last but not least I had to remove the cast from my leg. The only thing I was hoping was that I could still stand without that thing.

Due to my super strength I could rip the cast off with one simple movement. I grunted when my leg touched the ground. I grabbed my suit from my backpack and put it on. "Friday, delete all of this footage and put in a recording of me sleeping. Don't alert the others that I'm gone." "Of course, Peter." The AI responded. I let out a deep sigh of relief and jumped out of the window.

I was swinging through the city, enjoying the wind and the feeling of freedom I hadn't felt in days. The pain in my back, arms and shoulder weren't as bad as I thought they would. My head and leg were another story. My head was aching and I couldn't move my leg too much or else a shock of pain would shoot itself through my body. Besides that, the swing through the city was pretty awesome.

Time skip because I'm lazy

I sat down on the edge of a building with a taco in my hand. I pulled up my mask and began to eat my well deserved treat after my achievements of that night. I had stopped three muggings, a rape, helped a lady cross the street and stopped a street fight. Yup, life was pretty good. I put the last bite of the taco in my mouth and pulled down my mask again. After eating the delicious food I could feel my wounds heal for a bit. I sighed deeply and looked at the city that never sleeps.

My spidersense began to tingle and I sighed annoyed. I held out my hand and catched the arrow mid-air. I stood up and snapped the arrow in two. "What do you want from me?" I asked when Captain America walked towards me. He stood still about fifteen feet away from me and stared for a few seconds before he spoke. "We want to know why you're back after being absent for three days. The crime rates got higher because of that."

I nodded and rubbed my face with my hand. Letting out a long, deep breath, I leaned on the edge of the building which was high enough for me not to fall. "I know, I know. But I also have a life behind this mask. I was away due to personal matters." I said in the best New York accent I could. "And what were those, may I ask?" Black Widow said, stelping out of the shadows.

"It's my mother, she was in the hospital. I wanted to visit her when she was unstable. Sorry that I was away, but I wanted to see her before she would pass away. Luckily she didn't, that's why I'm out again." I was getting better and better at lying. The words flew from my lips like it was always the plan to say them. "Anything else?" I asked, trying to get away from them. I was scared that I could reveal my identity to them, so I wanted to talk the least as possible.

"Yes, we'd like to know who you are." Black Widow said. I shook my head. "Nu-uh, sorry, not gonna happen. There is a reason why I want to keep my secret a secret. Tell Fury he needs to accept my privacy." Hawkeye jumped on the roof of the building we were standing on, bow loaded with an arrow. "How do you know this is a task for Shield?" He said, aiming his arrow at me. I backed away a little, but got myself together again and cleared my throat.

"I've got my resources. Now, is there nothing else you can do but to annoy a spider?" I asked sarcastically. The familiar sound of repulsors behind me made me turn around in fear. There he was; Iron Man in all his glory looking down at me. "You are going to come with us, of you like it or not." He said, landing on the roof as well. Captain America walked up to him and said something I couldn't hear completely, but the last sentences were clear.

"You're injured. Go home." He hissed in Tin Can's ear. "Injured?" I tried to sound as innocent as possible, trying not to reveal that I already knew and was freaking out about it internally. "How come?" Tony opened his face plate to reveal his angry eyes. "Just some stupid villain like you who tried to beat my ass." He said slowly and with a threatening tone in his voice.

"Hey, I'm not a villain! Don't you have something more important to do, like filling out those adoption papers or something?" When I realized what I had said, there was no turning back.

"Fuck.."

Sorry that this one is so short and that I didn't update for so long (four days but still) but I was so busy with my other story that I almost forgot I had to update at this one as well!!

Please send help, school is killing me..

Ciao!
~THG fan