21

《Tony》
"Tony are you sure he's here?" Natasha asked, almost running to keep up with my fast pace. I nodded. "He has to be, the tracker says his phone is here." We rounded the corner to a small alleyway, but there was nothing to be seen. Natasha grabbed one of her guns, Clint laid an arrow on his bow and Steve tightened his grip around his shield. I got out of my suit to be quiet, hoping the others could cover me if someone attacked.

I walked through the alley, carefully taking tiny steps like something could attack me at any point. The others followed me, being silent as always. "Peter?" I asked unsure. There was no response which made me feel anxious. "Peter?" I tried again, this time walking a bit faster through the small space between the two buildings. I looked over my shoulder to see the others with worried looks on their faces. They shrugged their shoulders and looked around, trying to find a clue.

"Fri, are you sure he's here?" I asked my AI, hoping for her to tell me he's at home sleeping or playing videogames. "My tracker says Peter's phone is right here." I sighed and mentally made a note to lock all of the doors and windows next time we would be on a mission. I walked a few more steps until I was in the middle of the alleyway. "Tony.." Steve said carefully. I turned around and raised my eyebrows, waiting for him to continue.

He pointed towards the wall where, to my disbelief, Peter's phone was stuck to with a web. Cursing at the sight, I grabbed the phone from the wall. A few feet to my right was his backpack hanging. Anger boiled up inside me. I looked at the others, and it seemed like the realization began to sink in as well.

"Fuck." I cursed, tapping on my arc-reactor to make my suit appear. I was about to fly away until Clint stopped me. "Wait!" I opened my face plate, raising my eyebrows at him. "Aren't we going to look for him or something? He can't be far." He reasoned. "At this point, we have no clue of where he can be. We need to go back to the tower to get the rest to help us search and make a plan."

"Making a plan for what?" Natasha asked, looking around for any possible danger. I flew up a bit in the air and closed my face plate. "To kill a spider." With that I flew away.

Time skip by my lazy ass

"Tony! Tony wait!" Stephen almost had to run to keep up with my fast pace. "No time, I need the Avengers, now." Stephen laid a hand on my shoulder to stop me in my tracks. He turned me around to look me in the eyes and raised an eyebrow in confusion. "At least tell me why." I sighed deeply when I saw Natasha, Clint and Steve walk over to us with worried and pitying looks.

"Peter is gone. Spider-Man took him."
"We aren't sure of that yet." Natasha said. Everyone turned to look at her in confusion. She shrugged her shoulders and laid her fingers on her chin to think. "I know that all of the clues lead to Spider-Man kidnapping Peter, but there is no proof. Sure, he did say he was watching Peter and when Peter called we only heard dry heaving sounds. But the fact that his stuff were placed on the wall by a web doesn't say Spider-Man has Peter."

We all raised our eyebrows even more. She sighed. "I know, I know it sounds stupid. You know what? You're right. Everything leads to this conclusion." (A/N, oh Nat, if only you knew) We all nodded and turned around to walk to the common rooms. "Whoa, wait! So you're saying Spider-Man kidnapped Peter?" Stephen yelled worryingly. I sighed and nodded, letting myself fall down on the couch.

"Call the rest in."

《Peter》
"Do you think he is alive?"

"I don't know.."

"Why don't you go check?"

"Ew! I'm not going to check! Check it yourself!"

"No! What if he's dead? I'm not touching a corpse!"

I groaned in pain and annoyance. My whole body hurt, especially my leg and head. I knew my shoulder and arms were healed, but my leg, head and back certainly weren't. I slowly opened my eyes, almost getting blinded by the light. I blinked a few times until I saw two silhouettes standing over me. I squeezed my eyes to block out the light, making me able to see what the were holding. Knives.

Instead of fighting, I held up my hands in defense. I could see by their postures that they were children. I put my hand on my head to, luckily, feel that I was still wearing my mask. The oldest of the two came closer with a terrified look on his face. "Whoa! Slow down bud, I'm not going to hurt you." The boy pushed his younger brother behind his back to protect him. I grabbed my mask and pulled it off to reveal my bruised face with a friendly smile.

The boy lowered his knife and grabbed the hand of his younger brother. I looked around and saw that I wasn't in a dumpster anymore. I laid between a lot of garbage and waste. There weren't any tall buildings in the neighbourhood, only trees and a blue sky were in sight if you looked up. I smiled at it, feeling the fresh air fly in through my nose. There's no way this is New York, but if this isn't my hometown, where am I?

"Where am I?" I asked. The younger boy held out his hand to help me up, much to his brother's dismay. I grabbed it and stood up, looking around to find more trees and garbage. "You're at the dumping ground. We always go here to find things to build a treehouse with. When we came here, we saw you lying between the garbage." Shit. "You're Spider-Man, aren't you?" I nodded and smiled.

"At your service." Both the boys -even the older one- forgot their suspicions and smiled like they were getting icecream as a treat after dinner. "Really?! We always see you on the news! But you live in New York, don't you?" I nodded again and sighed. "Yeah, I do."
"That's going to be a long ride then." I looked at the boys in confusion. "W-what do you mean?" I stuttered, not caring that I sounded younger than they thought I was. They had already seen my face, so it didn't matter anymore.

"I mean that New York is a ride of at least three hours." I tried to keep my cool and decided that the parents of these kids probably could help me. I let out a deep breath to calm myself down. "What are your names?" The younger boy held out his hand for me to shake. "I'm Scott!" He smiled. I shook his hand. "I'm Flynn." The other boy said, also holding out his hand. I shook it with a smile plastered on my face.

"Hi Scott, Flynn, I'm Peter." Fuck it, they already have seen my face. "How old are you two?"
"I'm ten and he's eight." Flynn said, pointing to himself and then to Scott. "Do you know where your parents are?" My question got aswered by a friendly yell from fifty feet away. "Flynn! Scott! Lunch is ready, are you coming?" Lunch? Shoot, I've spent the night in a dumpster and on the dumping ground.

A woman came walking to the place where we were standing. She had long brown hair and wore glasses. She wiped her dirty hands clean on a piece of fabric which was already dirty, making her hands only worse. There was only one name echoing through my head. May. She walked over to the boys and patted them on their shoulders. "Wait for daddy next time, he can carry more than you two can." She turned around and looked me in the eyes with a smile.

"Hello! I'm Suzy. And who might you be?"

It stopped really random but I don't care
Sorry about the long wait, 6 days, dammmmnnnn

Stay safe, stay healthy, eat cookies!
~Burnt Fries