14

《Peter》

"Badly"

Tony shot me a concerned look. He ran his fingers through his hair and started to look around anxiously, just like me. "What do you mean?" He whispered in my ear. I shook my head a few times until it began to hurt. "I don't know. But the feeling is very strong." I walked a few careful steps to the direction I thought the danger was coming from. Squinting my eyes, I tried to look further into the distance.

Tony tapped on his arc-reactor, probably to call his suit from the tower. A lot of screams were heard from the other side of the street, confirming my feelings. "Peter, go hide. Now!" Tony whisper-yelled. I gave him a look to tell him I wanted to fight with him, but he pushed me behind a gravestone. "Stay here." He said strictly, like I was a dog that needed to listen.

I did what he said and pushed my back hard against the stone, trying to hold myself from revealing my identity. The screams got louder and the ground began to shake, making me consider to fight. Maybe I can fight without revealing my identity, I thought. The fact that I was a kid didn't mean I had no fighting skills or the ability to help people leave.

Letting out a deep, shaky breath, I stood up from the stone and ran to the people who were trapped inside a coffe shop, too scared to go outside. I've known New York and his villains for a while, so I know they are going to fight Iron man and destroy almost every building in their path. I ran inside the shop and waved my hands in big movements, trying to get the attention of all the customers and workers.

"Listen to me! We have to get out of here! This place isn't safe, it will almost certainly blow up! There is someone outside, yes, but now we've got the time to get out of here! Run to the south! Go!" The people in the shop doubted for a moment, but nodded anyway. I led them all out of the shop and checked if everyone was out of it before I left myself.

Iron man was fighting someone I knew all too well. It was The Green Goblin, also known as Harry Osborn. I cursed something under my breath and ran to another shop, hoping to get the people out before Harry could see me. I slid in, breaking the glass of the window by accident. The tiny pieces of glas cut through my skin, making me bleed a little all over my body. They would be gone in an hour or two, but it still hurt.

Two men helped me up, but I had no time to rest. Catching my breath, I got everyone out of the restaurant, just like the first time. I ran after them and shouted a quick "Head to the south!" Before turning to face Tony. He landed in front of me, opening his face plate to reveal concerned and angry eyes. "What are you doing here? I told you to hide!"

"If I stayed there the everyone in these shops would be dead! I did what was right and saved around sixty people! Let me help!" I shot back. He sighed. "I'm sorry, thank you kid. The others will be here any minute so there is no need to stay, go save yourself!" He shouted right before he flew back to Harry, shooting energy beams at him. He missed them all and Harry managed to throw a pumpkin bomb at him, which blew up in his face.

He fell down for a few meters before flying back up. The bomb had damaged one of his hand repulsers, so he didn't have much balance in the air. Harry flew away on his board-thingy. I knew what he was about to do; lead Tony towards his death. I tried to scream at Tony not to follow him, but it was already too late. He flew right behind Harry, with me running at his heels. I couldn't let him die, he was the first person who felt like a father to me.

I heard footsteps behind me. They were fast, but not threatening. Turning my head over my shoulder, I looked in the eyes of Mr. Rogers. He smiled weakly at me before his face turned to concern. I looked back at Tony, who was fighting Harry in the air again. "Peter what are you doing? Go hide!" Mr. Rogers yelled when he began running next to me. I shook my head.

"No, I know what he is about to do." I said. I stopped running when Harry and Tony flew into a building. "He's going to collapse it on Tony." I said, just hard enough for Mr. Rogers to hear me. His eyes grew wide and he grabbed his earpiece. "Tony, get out of there now. It's a trap." He said with his 'Captain America voice'.
"Yeah, I already figured that out." Tony responded. A loud scream was heard, which sounded like him having a lot of pain. "Tony? Tony are you alright?" Mr. Rogers asked worryingly.

Harry flew out of the building and threw a few of his bombs on it, making it explode and collapse. "No!" I screamed as I ran towards the building. It was covered with ashes and debris. I kneeled down to get Tony out, but a cold hand grabbed me from behind. It was Harry.
"Well well, look who we have here. Our beloved Peter Parker." He said with venom in his voice.

I stood up and looked him in the eyes, trying not to be afraid. "What do you want Harry?" I asked. "What I want? I want you to suffer. To die a death so painful, you'll beg for me to kill you." His voice was low and raspy, making it sound very threatening and scary. Normally I wouldn't admit it, but I was scared. Scared he would kill everyone I love first and then me.

A shield flew right against Harry's head, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Too bad that won't happen." Mr. Rogers said when his shield flew back in his hands. Harry looked taken aback by the sudden movement, but he stood up rather quickly. He jumped at me and grabbed me by my throat, stopping me from being able to breathe. He pulled me up into the air so I hung by my throat in this grasp.

"I see you've made friends with the Avengers? That makes my mission a lot more interesting." I grabbed his hand, struggling to get some air. The lack of oxygen made my throat and lungs hoarse, which turned into a painful feeling. It felt like my eyesballs were about to fly out of their positions. I looked to my right at the Avengers, who all had arrived by this point, with fear in my eyes.

Miss. Romanoff shot at Harry a few times, but it didn't work. His suit was made of vibranium, making it almost impossible to get weapons through it. Harry lifted me from the ground one more time before throwing me against the wall of a apartment building. The blow in my back hurt a lot. I fell down to my knees, trying desperately to get some air. At first it stung in my lungs, but after a minute I got the air I needed to stand up.

That was the moment where I felt my injuries. My shoulder was out of its place, my leg felt broken and I was sure I had a concussion. I looked up and saw all of the Avengers fighting Harry, and I would be lying if I said he was winning. Miss. Maximoff was lifting the building off of Tony, making me able to lift a bit of weight from my shoulders.

When I thought the team had defeated the Goblin, they all flew back a few feet. They lied still on the ground, not a single one of them moved an inch. Harry walked to me and that when I realized he had petrified them with one of his bombs. So they could still see, feel and hear everything, but they weren't able to move.

I walked towards Harry with threatening steps. This was going to bea painful fight.

Sorry I'm so mean again, but I hope y'all liked this chapter!
And I'm not a person who is in the ban of the Corona virus, but please people, STAY AT HOME!
Or at least hold a distance of 1,5 meters from each other

Thank you for your time
~memequeen