Chapter 11: Catastrophe Returns

A few weeks have gone by since Y/n had to deal with that criminal, Gaku. Over those weeks, Y/n and his partners trained harder than ever before.

There were times where Sistine was very worried about Y/n and how much he was pushing himself. She saw the wounds, mentally not physically and how exhausted he was, but she also saw one more thing in his eyes, fear.

Yes, Y/n felt fear, but he had to do what needed to be done. He was thrown into a world and having to basically start from scratch. Luckily for him, he has help from the Queen, Sistine, and Toothless. All he wants to do now is his job he was summoned for.

Y/n, Sistine, and Toothless were currently soaring through the sky, looking for someone specific.

"Y/n, what are we doing exactly? You haven't really talked to me in a few days" Sistine asked him while holding onto him.

"Going to see someone. We need a bit of help since we are all at level fourty now. And I need to speak to her about other things" Y/n replied looking for the area 'she' was at.

His attention was fully brought to Sistine when she hugged him tighter.

"Is that all? I just don't want you keeping things to yourself. You told that to me." 

Y/n sighed and placed a hand on hers. "When I killed Gaku, something just felt different about me. I dont know if it was the fear, adrenaline, I dont know"

"I felt the same when I was kidnapped, but then you came and saved me. You gave me hope and I can't thank you enough" Sistine replied putting her head into Y/n's back.

"Yeah, you did the same after my fight with Gaku. So thank you" Y/n rubbed his thumb across Sistine's hands.

Both of their attentions were turned to Toothless. Y/n looked at his companion while the dragon gave off a love call of his own.

"Oh hush" Y/n rolled his eyes and went back to looking for the place. Sistine however, had a blush that made her face as red as blood.

After a while, Y/n finally spotted something familiar to the territory he was in when he first got summoned to this world.

"Toothless," Y/n patted the dragon, "head straight down, we are here"

The playful dragon listened, but decided to make things a bit interesting. Toothless rolled over, which made Y/n and Sistine free fall.

"AHHHHH Y/N!" Sistine yelled and reached out for him. Y/n grabbed her hand and pulled her close. She put her head into his neck and hugged on him for fear life.

"TOOTHLESS!" Y/N yelled, he was terrified, but he knew the dragon's intentions.

Toothless quickly got both of them back. He laughed the whole way down after his little prank.

Sistine basically had a panic attack and wouldnt let her grip of Y/n go. She did when they got to solid ground and did not hesitate to yell at Toothless.

"Don't do that! You trying to kill us?!" She yelled at the dragon. He only patted her head while standing up, making Sistine pout.

"Come on you two, we need to get this done quickly" Y/n started to walk to a building that he remembered.

Sistine and Toothless quickly caught up to him, both curious why Y/n is in such as rush.

Y/n had a dead stare on this place, remembering when he first got here.

"The summoning was successful, I dare say"

"Young hero, our world is in grave danger and we need your help"