Two Spin-Offs, A Standalone & An All-New Series!! (Revised)

Hello Everyone!

I hope you're all doing well! So it has come to my attention via comments and messages that a lot of readers don't know I have two spin-offs of JMYN following two Hayes sisters!

They're called Summer Delinquent (completed) and Candid (completed)😋

SUMMER DELINQUENT follows Tessa the summer before she starts her Senior Year of High School

CANDID follows Maddie's Senior Year of High School

Both stories have all the Hayes siblings in them and some of our favorite characters too, so you'll be able to see what has happened to them all over the years💜

THE STAND-ALONE: is called WITH LOVE and is now available on my profile! A rough description is that it is a mature Mafia-style book with a twist! Please give it a read and tell me what you think, you know how much I love hearing what you have to say!

✨Also just as a little surprise, you may see certain people from a certain family in With Love 👀 just saying...✨

This is my branch out into the New Adult genre and I plan to continue writing New Adult books in the future. It is officially COMPLETED.

ALL NEW SERIES: My new series is the Chesley University Series which is a New Adult Sports College Romance!! The first book LET ME LIVE is currently being updated WEEKLY every Wednesday.

Please check it out if you've got some time and don't forget to comment & like! One thing I'm doing in that series is replying to every comment on each chapter for the foreseeable future because I genuinely love chatting with all of you!

I hope you all love them as much as I do!

Until next time,

Sammipott xx