1

"Hyung, hyung!"

  Yoongi knew that voice from anywhere. It had sounded a lot different than he remembered, but when Jungkook ran behind him and wrapped his big arms around him, he couldn't help but smile and pat his arms in return.

  "Hey, Kook." Yoongi smiled, trying not to show how excited he actually was.

  Is this real? Is this..

  Jungkook turned him around to look at him and smiled with his eyes shining like stars. "I'm back from America! Aren't you happy?"

  "It's been almost two years." Yoongi spoke in pout as he realized how much taller Jungkook had gotten. "Of course I'm happy, idiot."

  He wouldn't admit how much he missed seeing Jungkook, but he's acting like nothing ever happened before he had left.

  The younger smiled and gasped as he saw someone in the distance. "I'll see you later, hyung. After school?" He asked. Yoongi nodded his head, knowing that he couldn't resist the boy. He never could.

  He watched as Jungkook ran quickly, catching up to Taehyung and Namjoon in the distance. He even ran by the stupid hall monitor, not caring that she tried to stop him.

  Jungkook had been in America since the tenth grade, leaving all of his friends behind. He hadn't even told anyone the specific date that he'd be coming home. He decided to surprise them all— which he did.

  "Holy shit!" Taehyung hugged Jungkook, surprising Namjoon in the process.

  "Kookie?" Namjoon questioned. "You've grown." He said in surprise.

  Jungkook looked at Namjoon and smiled. "So did Taehyung— Jimin? Not so much." He said. The two laughed with him. He hadn't changed a bit besides a little bit of accent change.

  "Have you seen Yoongi yet?" Tae asked.

  Jungkook nodded his head and looked behind him, not seeing his friend. "Yeah, I said hey to him already." He said with a tone change.

  "You didn't ask him to guide you around the school?" Namjoon asked hesitantly.

  "No." Jungkook said blankly. "Why?"

  Namjoon glanced at Taehyung, not knowing what to say. Taehyung shrugged. "I just figured maybe you'd ask your best friend to show you around. I dunno." He shrugged as well.

  "I'm sure I can find my classes." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Actually, where are you guys headed to?" He asked.

  "Breakfast.." Taehyung blinked at the younger. "Have you eaten yet? We all usually meet up in the morning to eat together."

  "Who?" Jungkook asked.

  Namjoon counted on his fingers before answering. "Me, Tae, Yoongs, Jin hyung, Hoseok, Jimin—"

  "Who's Hoseok?" Jungkook asked.

  "Oh my God, you are going to love Hoseokie hyung!" Taehyung smiled as he grabbed onto Jungkook and dragged him to the cafeteria.

  When they got there, Jungkook was seated next to Jimin, who he had seen this morning, and Taehyung. He smiled brightly as Jin caught his eye. "Hyung!" He called out.

  He was walking with Yoongi, which also looked in return. "Jungkoo!" Jin waddled to the seat next to Namjoon and held out his arms, which Jungkook immediately jumped up and drowned himself in. "You're taller!"

  "Taller than me, now." Yoongi commented as he placed his plate next to Jin's, which was in front of Jungkook's plate.

  Jungkook nodded as they all sat down in their seats. He watched Yoongi as he pressed a mini pancake to his lips and nibbled on it.