3

Yoongi's whole body was sweaty as he walked into the cafeteria. He saw Jungkook sitting in between Hoseok and Taehyung and he frowned. He tried to turn to leave the cafeteria, but a hand stopped him from doing that.

  "Hyung." Jimin pushed him back. "Go."

  He frowned as the younger pushed him in the direction of the table. Before he knew it, he was standing right behind Jungkook. He was laughing at something someone had said.

  "Jungkook.." Yoongi tapped his shoulder.

  Said person turned around with wide eyes, as did the rest of the group. They all looked up at him as if they were expecting something.

  "What?" Jungkook asked softly.

  Their eyes froze into each other's. "Can we talk?" Yoongi asked quietly, noticing how Hoseok was just watching him closely.

  Jungkook nodded his head and sighed as he stood up, grabbed Yoongi's hand, then took him out of the doors of the cafeteria.

  He took him to a place he'd never seen before, but it was quiet and comfortable. There was a stone table that they sat at. Jungkook placed his hands in his lap and waited for Yoongi to say something, anything.

  "When did you find this place?"

  Jungkook shrugged. "Used to come here ninth grade year to think." He looked at Yoongi and eyed him. "What do you want, hyung?"

  "To apologize." Yoongi answered, letting the breath he was holding in escape from his mouth. "I miss you, Jungkookie. I have for two years now. Does that count for something?"

  Jungkook bit his lip. "I missed you, too." He said. "The difference is: I didn't hurt you."

  Yoongi rubbed his neck nervously. "But I- I didn't deliberately do it, though.."

  "We need to go to class." Jungkook stood up, but Yoongi grabbed onto his arm.

  "Wait, please. I'm sorry." He said quickly, not wanting to let Jungkook leave again.

  The younger tried to pull away. "Maybe I would've accepted your apology if you had said it the first time I gave you a chance, but I don't like second chances, Yoongi." He said. "You know that." He looked away from him.

  As he pulled away, Yoongi grabbed him again. "Baby, wait—" His eyes widened as Jungkook's head snapped to look down at him.

  Shit.

  Jungkook had a strong look of hate in his eyes as he furrowed his eyebrows at Yoongi. "What the fuck, Yoongi?" He pulled away, Yoongi not even trying to hold him anymore because he himself was shocked. "Don't talk to me."

  Jungkook finally walked away, expression angry and face red. Did he really just call him that? Why did he call him that? Baby?

  Is he trying to play him?

  Yoongi sat in defeat, hitting his hand against the stone table and hissing as it scraped his skin. "What the fuck.." He cringed at himself. He just called his best friend— Jungkook..

  Baby?

  He decided after a while that he was through with himself. There's no hope in trying to win him back. His hopes were high and they were crushed way too easily. He's a fool.

  He's an absolute fool for thinking he could do anything right when it comes to Jungkook.

  Never.

  Yoongi has never done anything right when it comes to Jungkook. He's always been stingy and too mean to the boy. He'd never consider his feelings, only his own. He's no good.

  Not for Jungkook.

-

  "Kook, are you crying- Oh my God, what the hell did he say to you?" Jimin wiped the tears off of the younger's face and frowned.

  Jungkook sat in his seat in class and tried to stop crying. He didn't want anyone to know he was upset, so he brushed Jimin away and kept his head down in all of his classes.

  He didn't miss the fact that Yoongi never came to any of the classes they share.

  That's good for him. Now Yoongi doesn't know that he had gotten to him.

  Jimin texted Yoongi, asking him what he did to the poor youngest, but got no reply. He was too embarrassed to even reply to anyone.

  Never in his life has he called Jungkook— or anyone 'baby.' Why in the world did his mind go straight to that this morning?

  Jimin knocked on Yoongi's door, but his brother answered. "He's.. busy." He said.

  Jimin shook his head and pressed his palm against his chest. "You and I both know that that's not true, hottie." He smirked. "Now move so I can help my friend." He said.

  He walked by him and up the stairs. When he opened Yoongi's door, all he could see was darkness. He turned on the light and frowned as he saw Yoongi with his face in his pillow.

  "Please leave." Yoongi mumbled.

  Jimin sighed as he got onto the bed next to him and ran a hand through his hair. "I'm not here to judge you, Yoongs." He said.

  "Then.." Yoongi opened his eyes and looked at him, seeing that he was laying next to him. "Leave." He turned away and sighed.

  He knew that Jimin wouldn't leave.

  "What happened today?" He asked.

  Yoongi whined, remembering what he had said, what he had called Jungkook. "Why do I keep messing things up with him?"

  "Why can't you just accept that you love him, hyung?" Jimin asked. "I don't understand."

  "I don't need the stress of a relationship on me right now." Yoongi groaned. "I'm trying to focus on my life. Not other people's."

  "You're more stressed right now than you would be if you were getting your dick sucked by him, hyung." Jimin chuckled.

  Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Shut up."

  "Oh, come on." Jimin said. "You're sitting here crying instead of kissing his face."

  "Who said I was crying?"

  Jimin laughed at him. "Really?"

  "Why are you even here?"

  "What did you say to our little baby boy Jeon Jungkookie?" Jimin asked. Yoongi cringed at the name and made a sour face. "Are you jealous that I called him that, or what?"

  Yoongi facepalmed. "I called him baby on accident because he was trying to walk away from me. He probably thinks I'm fucking with his feelings—"

  "You called him baby?" Jimin asked.

  Yoongi nodded before continuing. "And he won't let me apologize anymore. I'll never have my best friend back, Jiminie.." He frowned.

  A tear stung his eye, so he closed it and let the tears start falling as Jimin wrapped an arm around him. "I'm sure he'll accept you, hyung. Just give him more time, okay?"

  "And what if he doesn't?"

  "Well.. Some things are just meant to be."

~