9

"Hyung.." Jungkook whispers into the boy's ear that is sat in front of him.

"What?" Yoongi turns around with no expression on his face. "Did I stare at the teacher for too long? I must be cheating."

"Don't be like that." Jungkook frowned.

He had been trying to get Yoongi's attention all day, but he would either ignore him or straight up turn him down. Sure, maybe they were both being dramatic, but Yoongi felt hurt and Jungkook felt stupid.

When the last bell of the day rang, Jungkook followed Yoongi out of the door and walked beside him. For a while they were silent, but Yoongi was the first one to speak up.

"I can't believe you thought I'd really cheat on you with her." He suddenly said. "I mean- I would never cheat on you, Jungkook. I am fucking in love with you. Did I not make that clear the first time? What about now.."

He grabbed the younger's hand and forced him to sit down on a nearby bench.

"I love everything about you. I love your playfullness and the way you laugh. I love how smart you are and how funny you can be." Yoongi chuckled. "I fucking love your cute nose and the way you get so passionate. I'd be an idiot to ever cheat on you, Jungkookie."

Jungkook frowned even though his heart was exploding in his chest. "I- I'm sorry."

  "Don't say that." Yoongi sighed. "Just trust me, okay?" He leaned forward and pecked Jungkook's nose— which Jungkook now knows that he loves. "I really love you, okay?"

  "O-Okay." Jungkook whispered.

"Just okay?"

Jungkook shook his head and pressed his lips against the older's. "I love you too."

-

And things were fine after that for days- even weeks and months. But one day, Jungkook decided that he wanted to go to the biggest party of the year— the graduation party.

It's always been a thing and everyone knew that it was a big part of their last year. Everyone goes to it. It doesn't matter what age or grade or school. People show up.

It's the biggest party of the year.

And Jungkook wanted to go.

Things seemed fine when he talked to his friends about it. They were just as excited as him. The one person who wasn't as excited just so happened to be Jungkook's boyfriend.

"Baby, this party is just an excuse for people to put their hands on each other." Yoongi frowned. "You don't even like parties that much. Why do you want to go so badly?"

Jungkook pouted at him. "Yoonie, I always wanted to go to this party even before I left to go to America." He admitted. "American parties are no fun, and we're going to be older soon and I'll have to be mature and won't have time to party. Just- Please go with me.."

"Ugh," Yoongi laid back on his pillow and sighed as his boyfriend began playing with his hair delicately. "Don't look at me like that." He looked up to Jungkook to see him staring and pouting down at him.

"Hyungie.." Jungkook groaned. "Neither of us have to drink. I just want to have a fun time with my boyfriend before we graduate.." He slowly interlocked his and Yoongi's hand.

He knew it was Yoongi's weakness.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Fine." He rolled into Jungkook's body and pressed his face into the younger's chest. Jungkook wrapped his arm around him and scratched his back.

"I promise we'll have fun."

"Hope so."

-

The party wasn't exactly as Jungkook had planned it would be. Yoongi was right. Of course he was. People were all over each other— whether it be kissing or rubbing against one another— he'd never seen it like this.

  It's like a party in a movie.

  Jungkook would only ever go to parties if his friends hosted them, but this? This is just a disaster waiting to happen.

  "Take a drink!" Some guy smiled brightly at Jungkook, but a hand knocked it away.

  "Get your hands out of my boyfriend's face." Yoongi wrapped his arms around a confused Jungkook. The guy looked at the buzz kill and then shook his head before walking off.

  The younger turned to Yoongi and chuckled. "There's a lot of people here." He leaned against the wall and bit his lower lip.

  Yoongi could tell that he was a little surprised, so he patted his shoulder. "Wanna find an empty room and wait for Jimin to get here so you will be more comfortable?" He asked.

  Jungkook nodded and grabbed his boyfriend's hand and took him up the small staircase that took them into a hallway. When they went past all of the occupied rooms, they finally found an empty one to settle in.

  "By the way, I don't need Jimin to make me comfortable.." Jungkook sat against the wall on the floor. "You do that perfectly fine."

  Yoongi shrugged. "Eh, but Jimin is your party buddy. I kinda just get drunk and make myself look stupid in front of you." He chuckled.

  "Hey, no!" Jungkook giggled. "Sometimes you ... dance with us." He shrugged.

  Yoongi opened a bottle of beer that he got from downstairs and took a sip of it. "Speaking of that.." He closed the bottle and put it on the floor in front of them. "I forgot that I wasn't going to drink anymore." He said.

  Jungkook smiled and picked up the bottle. "Wanna play a game?" He asked Yoongi.

  Yoongi shrugged. "Sure."

  The younger smiled as he laid the bottle down and spun it, then made it stop when the bottle landed on Yoongi. Yoongi rolled his eyes and laughed as Jungkook leaned forward.

  He pressed his lips against Yoongi and smiled into the kiss. Yoongi pulled Jungkook by his neck and drew him closer, making the younger sit in his lap. The bottle had rolled away and neither of the two cared about the loud screaming and parting going on around them.

  Yoongi pulled away and played with the bottom of Jungkook's shirt as he looked up at him, seeing the cutest pair of eyes.

  "I hope you don't play this game with anyone else." He smiled as Jungkook chuckled.

  "I don't believe I ever will, hyung."

~