6

"What the fuck am I supposed to do?"

Jimin frowned before hugging Yoongi tightly. He had been crying for what seemed like hours— all night and ever since we woke up.

Jimin had walked here from his house (which is just one road away) to tell Yoongi how stupid he was, but he walked in on this and he didn't have the heart to continue his plan.

Instead, he hugged the crying boy from behind and tried not to cry himself. Yoongi literally could not stop crying.

Tears were rolling down his eyes so easily that he felt like a water faucet. His heart felt like it had been stabbed because he didn't want to lose Jungkook. Anyone but Jungkook.

Jungkook had always been there for him.

"I'm so fucking s-stupid." Yoongi said as he covered his face with his hands. "I didn't want Jungkook to leave, but I knew he was set on going to America and I got mad about it."

He chuckled at himself.

Jimin stayed silent, knowing that Yoongi needed to come to his realization.

"And I- I fucking knew that I was hurting him, Jimin." Yoongi wiped his tears away. "I could see it in his eyes— and then he told me he fucking loved me and I- I didn't believe it.. Not when he was leaving me like that."

Jimin raised his eyebrow. "Hyung, you never even told me what actually happened.."

Yoongi bit his lip. "I- I've had feelings for Jungkook for years now." He stated. "Ever since we kissed at that stupid party because we were playing spin the bottle." He chuckled at the memory, feeling a little calmer when he pictured the sweet kiss again.

"Oh?" Jimin was surprised. "Why couldn't you just tell him and go out with him, then?"

"I told you why." Yoongi sighed. "My head was in the school's ass for so long. I was trying to get a good education without anyone or anything interrupting me, but then I realized that I don't want that if I don't have my best friend by my side. I need him, Jimin. He's always there to reassure me on things and here lately I've been messing up in school because I'm so distracted by him and fucking Seok."

Jimin laughed at the mention of Hoseok. All of their friends knew that something was going on with him and Jungkook, but never mentioned it because it was nothing big.

They saw the way they looked at each other. It didn't compare to the way Jungkook looked at Yoongi. Nobody could compare.

"Hoseok..?"

"They're not together." Yoongi's face grew bitter as he stared at the wall. "They just kiss sometimes." He mocked Hoseok.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Why would Hoseok do that? And why would Jungkook?"

Yoongi slightly remembered the conversation he had with Hoseok last night. "They won't be doing that anymore." He said sternly.

"Good, because I've been trying to get Hoseok to fuck me for months.—"

"Damnit, Jimin." Yoongi covered his ears. "You're always telling me disgusting stuff."

Jimin removed his hands and giggled. "It's not my fault that you've never gotten some."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I want to wait."

"For who? Jungkook?" Jimin asked. Yoongi glared at him, but he was smiling in return.

"I said a bunch of bad shit, Jimin." He said. "And he even gave me a chance to apologize and I blew it completely." He sighed.

  Jimin groaned as he unwrapped his arms from the poor boy. "That's it." He stood up and straightened his body before stepping away.

  "Where are you going?" Yoongi asked.

  Jimin kept walking, though. He and everyone else was tired of seeing how sad the two were and how every second they spend near each other just ruins their happy vibe.

  He didn't care that Yoongi was calling his name out as he left his house. He merely picked up his pace and ran to his house to get his bike. He knew where he was going.

-

  Jungkook stared dead at Hoseok, watching as he failed at the board game they were playing. He had always failed at them.

  "Ah!" Hoseok yelled in disappointment.

  The younger smiled as Hoseok squirmed, punching the air. "I guess I win." He said.

  Hoseok shook his head as he threw the dice back on the board. "I've only won once." He frowned. "Do you cheat or something?—"

  The door swung open and the two looked up to see Jimin with a stern expression.

  "Hoseok, leave."

  Hoseok looked in confusion at Jimin. "Huh?" His head tilted. Why is Jimin here?

  "Why are you here?" Jungkook made a sour face at the younger, remembering Yoongi and how he so easily pressed himself into him.

  Jimin plopped down next to Jungkook, not caring that he looked angry and not caring that Hoseok didn't leave as he ordered.

  "You and Yoongi hyung need to make up." Jimin stated. Jungkook looked at him like he was crazy, but Jimin was set on this. "He's been crying in his room for two days and I'm sure that when Hoseokie leaves, you're not all rainbows and sunshine, either." He said.

  Jungkook laughed coldly at him. "I'm not making up with anyone." He picked up the dice again. "Round two?" He asked Hoseok.

  Hoseok shook his head and placed his hand on Jimin's knee. "I agree with him."

  The younger felt like he was being betrayed by his friends. "But—"

  "Jungkook, you two have been inseparable for years." Jimin said. "He absolutely loves and adores you. Just because he didn't want a relationship with you at that moment didn't mean that he didn't want one at all."

  Jungkook huffed.

  "And I know he said some terrible things, but I see him every day. I know he hates himself for it." Jimin continued. "Is that what you want? For Yoongi to cry in a pit of hate for himself?"

  Jungkook looked at him before he slowly shook his head. "But, it's his own fault—"

  "And he knows that." Jimin frowned. "He knows he's wrong, trust me. He won't shut up about how wrong he was." He rolled his eyes.

  "Honestly." Hoseok agreed.

  Jungkook pouted at Hoseok. "When was the last time you even talked to him?" He asked.

  "At the party." Hoseok shivered. "He was honestly scary, I thought he was going to kill me for kissing you." He admitted.

  The younger was completely lost at this point. Why did Yoongi talk to Hoseok about him?  He saw them kissing? Why was he watching?

  "You're lying." Jungkook said. "Both of you. Yoongi doesn't care who kisses me." He pointed at a surprised Hoseok. "And he sure as hell never cries." He pointed at Jimin.

  "He's crying right now!"

  "He dragged me to the hallway and almost eye-killed me when I told him that we kiss sometimes! By the way, we're never doing that again." Hoseok said.

  "And that's the reason he kissed me." Jimin rolled his eyes. "Idiot was jealous."

  Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

  They're lying, right?

  "Kook, just give him a chance."

  He stared at Jimin, really thinking about whether he should or not. He really misses Yoongi. A lot. He misses everything about him even if he made stupid mistakes.

  Past mistakes.

  "Give me your phone."

~