7

"Hyung..?"

  Yoongi's neck nearly broke when he looked behind him to see Jungkook walking under a lamppost. "Jungkookie.." He breathed.

  Jungkook examined Yoongi's face and bit his lip at the bags under his eyes and slightly messy hair. He walked towards the park swing and sat on the one next to Yoongi's.

  "Maybe I'll forgive you." Jungkook finally mumbled after a while. "But only if you don't mess up this chance of apologizing. This is the last time I'll give a second chance."

  Yoongi nodded his head forcefully and looked Jungkook straight in the eyes. "Okay, okay." He exhaled slowly. "I—"

"We're not doing this here, though." Jungkook tried not to smile. "I kinda just wanted to be dramatic and make you meet me at the park." He looked up to the stars in the sky.

"Really.."

"Let's go to my house." Jungkook chuckled as he hopped out of the swing. Yoongi smiled a little as he watched him walk away. Yep. He's still the same Jungkook.

-

The two walked awkwardly into the room as Jungkook pushed the door open. Yoongi was definitely more nervous that Jungkook was. He didn't know what he was going to say, even after he had a ten minute walk to decide.

  "Sit down, hyung." Jungkook patted the bed next to him and Yoongi hadn't even realized that he had sat down. He walked over to him and sat in the spot. His eyes shifted to everything in the room except those eyes.

  Those pretty, big brown eyes. The eyes that he's seen been broken. The eyes that he's seen sparkle with joy. Those beautiful eyes that he can feel looking in the side of his head.

  "Say something." The younger nudged.

  Yoongi mumbled. "S-Stop staring."

  Jungkook tried not to smile at how nervous Yoongi can get so easily. He forgot about that. He knows that it's hard for Yoongi to express himself, so he lifted his own hand and covered his eyes. "There." He said.

  Yoongi looked over to him and stared in confusion. "I- I can talk now, right?"

  "Duh." Jungkook giggled.

  "I was just making sure that you wanted to hear me out.." Yoongi frowned.

  Jungkook cleared his throat. "Go ahead."

  Okay.

  Yoongi inhaled and exhaled shakily before he sat up straighter. "I'm going to start off by.." He played with his pinky finger and sighed. "I- I do love you, Jungkook." His whole body felt on fire by now. "And not in the friendly— oh, you're my brother, love you bro— type of way." He and Jungkook both chuckled.

  It felt so much better to say that. So much relief came with his confession and it made Yoongi feel so much better now.

  "You love me?" Jungkook asked.

  "I'm in love with you." Yoongi mumbled as Jungkook smiled. "And I am so fucking stupid, I swear." Yoongi reached for Jungkook's tired hand and removed it from his eyes.

  Jungkook looked back in confusion, but Yoongi continued. "I was mad when you said you were going to leave me. I didn't want you to go dance. I thought it was stupid— but I don't anymore!" He was quick to say.

  Jungkook nodded for him to continue.

  "I wanted to take my time into loving you, but then you told me that you were leaving and I was stupid and only thought about myself." Yoongi sighed. "I really just wanted you all to myself and I- I just couldn't cope.."

  "You were jealous of dance?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow before he started giggling.

  "N-No." Yoongi covered his face. "Don't put it like that. I had no right to get so upset, but I did, and I hurt you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being selfish and not caring about your future like I should've." He shook his head.

  Jungkook took Yoongi's hands from his face and held onto them as he dragged them to his lap. "This apology was way better than the last one, hyung." Jungkook smiled.

  Yoongi looked at him in confusion.

  "So.. do you accept it?" He asked. "I mean- hell, you shouldn't. I'm fucking terrible—"

  "I accept your apology, idiot." Jungkook said. Yoongi bit his lip as he looked up at the younger. "So, can we be friends again?"

  Yoongi tilted his head with a slight pout.

  "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked. He could tell that Yoongi was still stressed out. He knew that he wanted to say something. "What?"

  Yoongi moved his hands to wrap them around Jungkook's neck and pulled him forward slightly as he moved the rest of the way to connect their lips together. Jungkook was surprised at first, but his eyes fluttered closed as Yoongi started to kiss him slowly.

  It was sweet and felt so loving by the way Yoongi delicately touched him— pressing his fingers slightly into his neck and rubbing his arm. He had always wanted this, to feel Yoongi against his lips, but now it feels so real.

  It is real.

  Yoongi moved back and let them catch their breath before he looked into the younger's eyes. Jungkook's eyes were sparkling as he looked back at him. He then smiled, which made Yoongi smile in return.

  "I'd like to be more than just friends, Jungkookie." Yoongi said in a whisper.

  Jungkook bit his lip and then looked back at Yoongi's. "Kiss me again and I'll consider it." He smiled at him before Yoongi leaned in once again and reconnected their lips.

~

hmm may end this shorter than i thought i would lol but its not over yet