5

Jungkook didn't have to sneak into his room when he got home. His parents actually knew that he was at a party. They trust their little boy enough to know that he'd never do anything stupid. He loves them for that.

So he sat in his room, crying his eyes out.

He was considering moving schools at this point. It would be a lot more healthy than seeing Yoongi every single day.

He played sad Justin Bieber music and sniffled as he stared at his ceiling. What did he do to deserve this? Nothing. Nothing at all.

There was a soft knock on his door, so he sat up and wiped his eyes off. He licked his lips. "Come in." He let out a shaky breath, but then inhaled as he watched Yoongi open his door.

"Jungkookie.." Yoongi stumbled as he walked in, and Jungkook tried not to laugh, knowing that Yoongi was obviously still drunk.

"Why are you here?" He looked away.

Yoongi could see his red nose and tear stained cheeks, making him frown. He crawled onto Jungkook's bed and wrapped his arms around him, making him fall back onto the bed.

"W-What are you doing?" He asked.

Yoongi hugged tighter. "I'm not leaving until you let me apologize to you for being a complete fucking idiot." He frowned.

"You are an idiot." Jungkook said. "But just because you admit that, doesn't mean that I want you." He pushed Yoongi away from him.

  Yoongi almost fell off of the bed as Jungkook rolled away and planted his bare feet onto the floor. Yoongi sat up and frowned.

  "Jungkookie—"

  "Don't call me that." The younger crossed his arms and looked back at Yoongi. "Why are you even here? Did you drive? You better not have. You're drunk." He said sternly.

  "I'm tired of arguing." Yoongi said with a slight pout. "I miss my best friend."

  Jungkook looked away and stared at the floor as he thought about what to say. "Your best friend, Jimin? Why do you miss him? You were just sucking on his face an hour ago."

  Yoongi's mouth opened slightly in shock.

  "What..."

  Jungkook shifted uncomfortably, knowing that he probably shouldn't have said anything. Now he's obviously just jealous.

  "Y-You heard me." He stuttered.

  Yoongi moved to sit next to him on the bed before he stared silently at him for a moment. He didn't want to do anything stupid, just like Hoseok had said, but he was still drunk.

  He didn't think before he spoke or did.

  "You're just jealous." He stated.

  Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and huffed. "N-No I'm not—"

  Yoongi grabbed the side of Jungkook's face and forced him to look him in the eye. "You're jealous of Jimin and I don't even like him."

  "Then why did you kiss him?"

  "Why did you kiss Hoseok?" The question came out so quickly that Yoongi didn't even know if he really said it or not.

  Jungkook looked at him in disbelief.

  "He kissed me." He said. "But you spun that bottle like your life depended on it. And of all people it could've been.." He frowned.