2

They all sat there at their usual table, eating breakfast like normal. The only thing not normal was the tension between two people.

  "So, Kookie." Hoseok broke him from staring at his plate. "You came from America?"

  The younger nodded, eyes glancing at Yoongi since he felt his eyes on him.

  "So you know english, obviously?" Hoseok asked in english, making Jungkook look back at him and nod his head again.

  "Yes." He said in english, surprised.

  "The only other person who understands english is busy up Tae's ass." Hoseok pointed at Namjoon. "So we're free to talk in private." He spoke in english fluently.

  Jungkook tilted his head. "You know english?" He questioned him. Hoseok nodded.

  "I was born in America. My parents taught me both. Now, onto more important things, what's this tension? I don't like it." He frowned.

  Jungkook nodded. It felt weird talking so openly and nobody knowing what he's saying. Maybe Yoongi wishes that he took those english lessons with him in ninth grade now.

  "My best friend is an idiot."

  Hoseok laughed at that. Yoongi squinted, not liking that he couldn't tell what they were saying. He was being driven crazy.

  "I heard you two had a past." Hoseok raised his eyebrows. Jungkook blushed slightly at that. It wasn't really a past like that.

  Yoongi gripped onto his orange, seeing the suggestive look in Hoseok's eyes and seeing Jungkook turn a shade of red.

  Is Hoseok flirting with him in english?

  Seriously?

  "Why the hell are you speaking like that?" He finally broke loose. Hoseok eyed Yoongi.

  "I'm sorry?" Hoseok asked. "I'm having a conversation." He turned back to Jungkook.

  Jungkook felt like yanking his eyeballs out. "We don't have a past like that." He said in english. "We just got in an argument before I left a few years ago. That's it." He smiled.

  It was a weak smile, but it still made Yoongi roll his eyes since he didn't know what he was smiling about. "I'm leaving." He said.

  Before anyone could say anything, he got up and left, grabbing everyone's attention.

  "Did you say something?" Jin asked.

  Jungkook shrugged. "I didn't say a thing to him." He said truthfully. "And I'm not going to, either. Not until he apologizes." He said.

  "So where do you live?" Hoseok asked.

  Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "About a five minute walk from here. Why?"

  "We should hang out." Hoseok smiled.

  "After school?" The younger asked.

  "Sure."

-

  Jungkook ignored Yoongi all day— not that he even tried to talk to him anyways.

  In their music class together, he sat next to Hoseok instead of him. It felt so weird having someone like Hoseok around. He's always been used to serious Min Yoongi instead of playful and energetic Jung Hoseok.

  "You have a perfect dancing body." Jungkook pointed out, noticing how he moved.

  "Maybe because I dance." Hoseok chuckled.

  "No way, really?!" Jungkook grew excited. "You dance too?! We have to dance together when you come over." He jumped.

  Hoseok was excited now, too. "You dance?"

  "That's what I went to America for!"

  "You got to go to America to dance?!" Hoseok asked. "Like- study in America for it?"

  Jungkook nodded, the smile on his face not going away. "I was accepted!" He said.

  Hoseok's eyes got wide. "Woah."

   Neither of the boys could see the look on Yoongi's face as they spoke together. Jungkook was his best friend. Not Hoseok's..

  Yoongi couldn't wait for the class to be over. He tried hard not to cry, seeing how happy Jungkook and Hoseok were together.

  It felt so wrong, but probably felt perfect for the other two. He fucked up. He fucked up bad, and maybe it's too late to fix that.

  He knows that Jungkook isn't one to hold something against someone, normally. Not unless they do something terrible to him.

  Was this terrible?

  Would he forgive him now?

  He was already given one chance before. Hell, it was basically handed to him on a silver platter, but he merely spit on the opportunity and threw it back into his friend's face.

  He's such an idiot.

  He never should've doubted Jungkook's dreams. He never should've rejected him. Never should've told him to leave.

  Yoongi had told Jungkook that he wanted to focus on school instead of any relationship, even if it be with him, but now..

  He should've kissed him the moment they walked into his room. Should've apologized.

  But he didn't.

-

"Jungkook, I'm sorry."

No, that sounds forced.

"Jungkookie... Please forgive me."

Ugh.

"Kook,"

Kook? Since when does he call him that?

"I'm an idiot—"

"What the hell are you doing?"

Yoongi jumped, seeing Jimin appear in the corner of his eye. "How did you get into my house?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Your cute brother let me in." Jimin smiled as he placed a hand on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Leave my brother alone."

"What are you doing? Don't ignore my question." Jimin looked into the same mirror that Yoongi was looking in. "Practicing your love poem for Jungkook?" He asked.

Yoongi sighed. "Shut up."

"No, really." Jimin frowned. "What did you do to him this time?" He asked.

"Same exact thing I did the first time." He hit his head against the mirror and groaned.

"You told him to pack his shit?—"

"He said he wanted to be friends and that he still loves me and I fucked it up again." Yoongi hit his head so much that Jimin put his hand in the way, making the older look up at him.

Jimin shook his head. "Apologize."

Yoongi frowned. "He gave me a chance to do that yesterday, and I told him to leave like an idiot." He rested his head on Jimin's shoulder as Jimin pulled him into a hug.

"You are an idiot." Jimin stated.

Yoongi chuckled. "Gee, thanks."

"But you're still Jungkook's idiot, whether you know it or not. He still loves you. Just make everything right with him and stop being such an asshole to him. If he wants to be friends, then be his friend and shut the hell up."

"I hate you." Yoongi scoffed.

"Sure you do."

~