10

"Happy ten months, baby." Yoongi smiled as Jungkook's eyes fluttered open.

  They had just moved into their apartment together about two months after they graduated from school, and their apartment didn't have much in it, but it already felt like home to them in many ways.

  It felt like home every time Jungkook would wake up in Yoongi's arms. It felt like home when Yoongi would be cooking and Jungkook would be by his side to help him. It felt like home, watching Netflix on their new couch that they had to scrape money to buy.

  It is home.

  They don't need a lot of things or a big nice house to be able to call it home, because they have each other— and that is home.

  "Ten months already?" Jungkook stretched out with a yawn. "I can't believe you haven't thrown me out already." He giggled as Yoongi held onto him tighter and kissed his nose.

  "How could I ever?" He smiled.

  Jungkook wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and sniffed him in a totally not weird way. He just loves the way his boyfriend smells. "Are we doing our usual dinner?" He asked.

  Yoongi shrugged. "Yeah, but I'm not cooking this month." He said. Every single month, Yoongi would go out of his way and take Jungkook out to pretty places and little dates, and then top it off with a dinner that he'd make for them. "I invited our friends to dinner this time if you don't mind. I kind of wanted to celebrate your new job." He said.

  "I love you so freaking much." Jungkook squeezed tighter, not wanting to let go. "I only got that job because you talked me into it."

  "It's your dream, baby." Yoongi smiled. "If you're happy, then I'm happy. We should all celebrate my baby's happiness." He said.

  Jungkook nodded his head. "Okay. So is everyone going to be at dinner?"

  "Yep."

  "Even Jimin?"

  Yoongi chuckled. "Duh. Hoseok's going to be there. What do you expect?" He asked.

  Jungkook giggled and hugged Yoongi again. "Thank you for this." He kissed Yoongi's shoulder before he sat up in bed.

  "Breakfast?" Yoongi asked.

  "Pancakes..?" Jungkook smiled.

  "Yeah, yeah. I'll help you."

-

  [...]

"Yoonie.."

A soft groan came from Yoongi as his eyes slowly opened. "Yeah?" His voice was still scratchy and his vision was blurry as the light shined down on him.

"Yoonie, wake up." Jungkook put all of his body weight onto him as he laid on his chest. "Today's our one year anniversary. I got you a present." He mumbled into his chest.

Yoongi stretched out before wrapping his arms around his boyfriend.

"A present?" He asked.

Jungkook nodded before he sat up and straddled the older, revealing a small picture frame. Yoongi squinted at it, still obviously trying to completely wake up.

"It's us." Jungkook smiled shyly at the picture. "It's us when we were in middle school. Do you remember taking this?" He giggled.

Yoongi smiled and reached up to kiss Jungkook's lips softly. "Yes. I remember you got in trouble for taking this at school, too."