8

Jungkook was absolutely ready to walk into school and show off his new boyfriend. They had talked all night and shared loving kisses, and Jungkook was noticeably happier than ever just by one night of having Yoongi back.

He was tired from staying up so late, but knowing that he was going to get to see his boyfriend was going to make being at school a lot better than it usually is. So, he threw on a black hoodie and basically skipped to hell.

When he got there, he was greeted by his normal table full of friends eating their breakfast, but Yoongi wasn't in sight.

"Did you talk to Yoongi?" Jimin turned to Jungkook, who sat down next to him.

Jungkook nodded in return, looking at the door, expecting Yoongi to walk in.

What he wasn't expecting, though, was to see a short girl walking with Yoongi. He furrowed his eyebrows at the girl as she held onto him.

"Who the hell is this?" Jungkook asked.

The whole table turned in confusion, looking in the same direction and becoming just as surprised when they saw Yoongi walking to another table— or being forced to one.

"Is that Ashley?" Taehyung asked. "That bitch really doesn't get it, does she?"

All of the group laughed, but Jungkook was still confused. "What?" He asked.

"Oh!" Taehyung giggled. "Ashley, the chick that's stuck to Yoongi, has tried to get with all of us." He circled his finger around the table, obviously talking about their little group.

"She doesn't understand that we don't want her." Jin rolled his eyes as Jimin nodded.

"We're all gay." Namjoon chuckled.

"Not all of us are gay, idiot." Jin flicked him. "Consider the other hoes at the table."

Namjoon looked at Hoseok and smiled. "Gay, bi— either way, we don't like her." His eyes shifted to look back at the table that Yoongi sat at. "She's going for Yoongi." He sighed.

"There's no way Yoongi would want her." Taehyung laughed. "Look at him." He said.

They all looked at Yoongi, who was just staring at Ashley. "He looks fine to me." Jin shrugged. "Who knows, maybe he needs a girlfriend in his sad life—"

"Yoongi does not need a fucking girlfriend." Jungkook squinted at the girl, but she couldn't feel his eyes on him. Jin was surprised by the sudden choice of words from the younger.

Jimin nudged him with a knowing smile. "Go get him, then." He said low enough to barely be heard. It didn't take two seconds for Jungkook to stand up and make his way to Yoongi.

"I'm sorry." He wrapped his arm around Yoongi and the Ashley girl with the fakest smile ever. "But I'm gonna have to steal my Yoongi back. Keep your hands to yourself, baby girl. It's a bad look on you." He forced her hand off on Yoongi's arm and slammed it on the table next to her bottle of water.

Yoongi merely chuckled as he stood up from his seat, and Ashley looked hurt but neither of the two cared. Not one bit. As the two walked away, they made it to their original table and Yoongi sat next to Jungkook for the first time ever at this table.

"Hyung!" Taehyung smiled. "Did she sweep you off of your feet?" He started laughing.

Yoongi started laughing too, but then Jungkook wrapped his arm together with his and started to cling onto him.

"No. He's mine." He rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder and smiled. "She can go get her own boyfriend if she wants one."

Jin looked at the pair in confusion along with everyone else. "Am I missing something—"

"Baby, she just needs help with math." Yoongi ignored the questions coming from them.

"Oh, she's in our first period?!" Jungkook ignored them as well, jealousy obviously taking over. "You're teaching her math now?"

Yoongi nodded. "Well, yeah. Obviously—"

"Obviously?" Jungkook unwrapped himself from his boyfriend. "What?"

The whole table was confused, but decided not to question it anymore. It was bound to happen anytime soon. What they didn't expect, though, was to see them already like this.

Seeing the jealousy. Arguing.

"Yoongi, she wants dick, not math." Jin told him. Yoongi merely shrugged in return.

"I don't think so." He stated.

The whole table looked at him like he was stupid. "You're being serious?" Jungkook asked. Jimin sighed and rested his head against the table in defeat.

"Well, yeah." Yoongi said. "She knows that I don't like her like that—"

"Does she know that you have a boyfriend?" Jungkook tilted his head.

The whole table, including Jungkook, went completely silent in anticipation. What they expected was not what they got to hear.

"No." Yoongi blinked. "Wait- How do you expect her to even know that? We literally just became boyfriends last night, Kookie."

"But she obviously wants you, Yoongi." Jungkook groaned. "I swear you can be dense sometimes. I.. I'm coming over tonight, right? If I walk in and shes sucking your dick instead of writing math equations—"

"What the fuck, Jungkook?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "Calm down. It's literally just math. I'd never cheat on you." He said.

It kind of hurt. It hurt, the fact that Jungkook even thought that he would cheat on him like that. He could never. He would never. Not after he literally just got him back.

"Do you really think I'd do that?" His voice was scratchy and the frown on his face said it all. "Is that how you think of me?"

Jungkook stared in fear.

He didn't know that he would become the bad guy for the way his mind thought and reacted. "N-No I don't think— Wait, where are you going?" He asked as Yoongi stood up.

"To class."

Jungkook frowned. "I'll walk with you."

"Why? To make sure that I don't cheat on you?" Yoongi asked as he snatched his bag.

Nobody at the table stopped him when he turned and walked away from them. Not even Jungkook. He didn't know what to do.

"I- Is he mad?" He turned to his friends. They all looked away or at each other, not answering him. Jungkook felt like he had hurt Yoongi in a sort of way— which made him hurt too.

His heart hurt.

Yoongi is hurt? Jungkook is hurt.

Yoongi is hurt because of Jungkook? Jungkook is hurt because of Jungkook.

"Hyung.." He frowned to himself.

~