4

"You are coming to my party today, right?" Taehyung nudged Yoongi, making him look away from his paper. They were sitting in science class, waiting for their teacher to hurry up and leave the front of the room so they could finish their assignments.

Their teacher usually stands there for twenty minutes, explaining the same thing over and over again as if they didn't understand how to do it the first time and it annoys him.

"Party?" Yoongi questioned Taehyung. "Since when are your parents not at home?"

Taehyung smiled at him as he tapped his pencil repeatedly against his desk. "They're going bye-bye for the weekend." He said.

Yoongi chuckled at the younger. "Bye-bye?" He raised an eyebrow as the other boy pouted. "Will you be serving triangle sandwiches and punch?" He joked with him.

"Oh, shut up." Tae rolled his eyes. "I'll have you know that I throw parties all the time, just.. not at my own house." He mumbled.

"What're you going to do when alcohol is spilt all over your precious couch and gaming console?" Yoongi tilted his head.

Tae's eyes widened at that. "S- Don't change the subject. Are you coming or what?"

Yoongi looked around the class at all of the people and sighed. "How many people are coming?" He asked, making the younger smile like he had won a prize.

"Not too many. Don't worry."

-

"You lying little—"

"Hyung!" Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi, dropping a bit of his drink on the floor in the process. "I'm in charge while Tae sucks Namjoon's d—"

"Hey, hey!" Yoongi pushed him off. "I do not need to know why." He said.

Jimin stuck his tongue out as he brought his hyung to the alcohol. "I saved this for you because I knew it was your favorite." He rummaged through a plant to pull out Yoongi's usual favorite drink. "Enjoy yourself."

He left, leaving Yoongi to stand there alone. It wasn't long that he was standing there before he spotted the person that he hadn't talked to in a week. Pretty, obviously not drunk, Jeon Jungkook. He never liked drinking too much. Not too much where he'd get drunk.

Usually when they went to parties, he was the one who would take Yoongi home.

The loud music pierced Yoongi's ears as he merely stood there and watched Jungkook talking to Hoseok— of course.

He didn't know what they were talking about, but he didn't care because it wasn't long before Jungkook's eyes suddenly widened. Not too long after that, Hoseok had his hand on Jungkook's lower back. Yoongi knew exactly where this was going, but he couldn't help but keep a protective eye on Jungkook.

He regretted that he kept watching.

Wished he wasn't watching when Hoseok leaned in, wished he wasn't watching when Jungkook slowly closed his eyes and let it all happen. Hell, he wished he never came here to this stupid party just to torture himself.

  Later, after Yoongi decided he was drunk enough, he decided that two can play that game. "Hey, Tae." He smiled as he placed his hand on his shoulder. "Remember a long time ago when you made us play spin the bottle?"

  "Spin the bottle!" Taehyung yelled, earning yells in return. And just like that, a group of people were formed, including an eager Yoongi who was now excited to get things off of his mind— well, until two people joined them.