part three

"jesus johnny you've only seen this girl twice and youre already in love with her! is it because she has a nice ass? I bet its because she has a nice ass."

taeyong retorts as the two men walk down a busy street covered in the darkness midnight usually brings.

"shut up taeyong."  johnny laughs, smiling to himself.

"oh my god"

taeyong shouts in disbelief running up in front of johnny, then crouching down to see him smile while thinking about you.

"I haven't seen you crush this hard since Irene and we all know what happened when you asked her out-"

"taeyong"

johnny says sternly with an authority that shuts him up. johnny hears him let out a sigh as they enter the club they had been dying to go to, in order to escape the hectic dorms on a saturday night .

"I get it john, I really do, and if you think shes great then I bet she really is." he says supportively placing a hand on johnnys shoulder as the two descend into the blaring music and neon lights of the club.

johnny gives taeyong a small smile before surveying the club around him.

"ha" he snorts nudging taeyong.

"can you believe haechan tried to tag along."

"god I wish he had just so we couldve seen what would of happened."

johnny laughs with his whole face as they make their way over to the bar. taeyong orders two drinks that johnny forgets the name of and they sit in the bars leather chairs staring onto the dance floor.

"so" taeyong starts.

"I called mark and he'll cover for us if for whatever reason we come back later than expected."

taeyong smirks with his playboy charm that johnny knows these girls wont be able to resist.

taeyong says something else but johnny doesn't hear because he almost drops his drink in disbelief.

in the middle of the dance floor, he sees a girl with her hair tied above her head in sparkly clips, wearing a short deep red, skin tight dress that dips over her breasts, a matching red lip and heeled booties.

never in the entirety of his life, would he of thought to see you wearing that, smiling like that, or dancing like that.

god, he would never of even thought that youd enter a club let alone stay and have fun.

"ty" johnny says shakily tapping him.

"what." taeyong snaps looking at johnny with wide annoyed eyes.

he points to you dancing in the crowd smiling brightly at your friends.

"fuck shes hot."

taeyong gapes matter o factly staring at you.

"that's her," johnny gapes.

"that's y/n."

taeyong locks eyes with him ready to laugh at the joke. but then sees the sincerity in johnnys expression.

johnny falls back in disbelief opening a button on his snake skinned collar from the sudden heat in the room.

"you've gotta be shitting me johnny.

" taeyong laughs in disbelief. still looking at you, he shakes his head.

"this is the mysterious, all black wearing, intelligent girl of few words you've had a hard on for?"

johnny elbows taeyong hard in the stomach.

"ow what the!"

taeyong cries. johnny watches you shake your hips and raise your arms still questioning who you are and why youre here.

"ha I knew it, she does have a nice ass."

taeyong smiles while watching you.

"hey cut it out!" johnny whines in a high pitched voice shoving him off of the chair.

"that's it!"

taeyong flails his arms up almost causing a scene being the brat that he is.

"this girl has been eye fucking me for the entirety of our sitting here and I will not stand for your bullying when I could be over there with her."

johnny gestures for taeyong to leave slightly annoyed. taeyong stands up straight fixing his hair then straightening his shirt.

"all right johnny old boy, im off." he says grandly.

"taeyong."

johnny says seriously.

"thanks man, really."

taeyongs façade falls immediately as a soft smile falls onto his cherry lips. he gives johnny a light hug that makes him feel a lot less jittery.

"all the best man really." taeyong nods.

'you too man." johnny smiles.

"see you tomorrow morning!" taeyong chirps as he skips off into the crowd of people dancing.

johnny shakes his head laughing at the absurdity of taeyong. then he turns back to you.

he knows its weird to watch you dance while hes half hard. but itd be even more embarrassing if he asked you to dance, not that youd say yes. so johnny sits there as a song with a bellowing bass and mumbling melody comes on.

he watches your friends that aren't nearly as pretty as you shake your shoulders yelling. he thinks this must be a favourite song of yours or your friends.

he watches you sway to the beat twisting your body basically body rolling to the sensual melody. he rolls his eyes and bites the inside of his mouth because of how sexy you look, and how much he wants to be the one you grind against.

hes fully hard now shamelessly watching you, too horny or concentrated to care what anyone thinks.

you look so carefree and happy dancing with your friends. johnny loves seeing you like this, he wonders why youre completely different around him. he shakes the thought off scolding himself for pouting like a child.

hes buzzing from need, need to touch you, kiss you, be in you. its deafening and he cant hear or see anyone else but you in your deep red dress. hes so hard now it hurts and he periodically, has too close his eyes and breathe so he doesn't cum in his pants.

right there, right in front of everyone just because of the thought of you.

he wonders how much he doesn't know about you, or what your sense of humor is like, or what your type is.

then all of his thoughts shatter as he watches a guy definitely not as cute as him, rub up against you. you laugh, clearly friends with him. johnny watches in an intense jealous state as you spin around and laugh open mouthed at something he said. johnny wonders why hes never tried to make you laugh. he watches you grab the

guys hands and dance with him, flinging the both of your arms around to the upbeat music. he wishes it was him, he wish he knew you, and he hates this guy he hasn't even met.

he doesn't know why you make him feel so intensely. hes johnny seo, cool, calm smart.

hes dated so many girls and never once acted as foolishly as he is now. even when a girlfriend cheated on him, hes never wanted to hurt a guy as much as he does right now.

the clubs too hot, the neon lights are too bright and whatever drink taeyong ordered is room temperature.

he gets up having to tear his eyes away from you as you smile, amused at the boy grinding against you  laughing to your friends.

he angrily walks up the stairs and flings himself on the wall outside the front of the club.

the cold air hits him all in one blink and he feels instantly better. the breeze wipes the sweat off and calms his boner slightly.

he just waits there for nothing in particular. he looks up at the stars breathing heavily. unable to think of anything but you.