part nine

johnnys glare is piercing as you slowly take off his t shirt. he loves how sexy your legs look bare and your top half is even better. he looks at your boobs and thinks that they are the most beautiful things he's ever seen.

his dick is unimaginably hard and it's getting difficult for him to think about anything but you. he reaches to touch you, feel you.

"y/n I know youll feel so good inside me." johnny whispers to you.

your eyes light up very attracted to this new side of johnny that needs you. that needs to be inside of you. you help lift off johnnys shirt to feel his chiselled stomach beneath that you've always wanted to touch.

only mere seconds later youre both naked and the cold wind hardens your nipples as johnny delicately places you on his hard thighs and kisses you. he pushes his lips against yours with a primitive need that sends you shaking to his touch.

as he rolls his soft tongue into your mouth he runs his large, warm hands up and down your sides pressing a little too hard.

you arch your back which sends a deep low moan vibrating into your mouth as you grasp the sides of his head needing to taste more of his delicious lips.

"fuck you taste so good." he moans.

"oh just wait and see," you smirk into his kiss as he groans at your enticing remark.

then you start humping his one thigh as he rubs your breasts between his big hands.

you bite on his plump lower lip as he bucks his hips up to you no longer wanting to be denied release.

"johnny has anyone ever taught you to be patient?" you tease as you watch his eyes loll back into his head.

"i just can't- please y/n I need this" he whines under you.

youre not feeling very generous today and quite frankly love the way johnny squirms as you roll your hips up his leg.

"i don't know johnny, you haven't been a good boy lately."

wiping a sweaty hair from his forehead, his face and ears turn a deep red and he slowly backs away.

"no no" you shake your head at the misunderstanding, grabbing his hands and placing them back on your aching breasts. his eyes calm as you lean into his ear rubbing your cunt against his leg.

"i liked it."

he shivers and grabs onto your boobs massaging them between his hands, flicking your hardened nipples. you bite onto his ear to suppress your moan.

"fuck y/n you feel so good."

he moves down to your neck sucking on your soft skin so hard you know there will be marks later. you roll your eyes at the sensitivity and johnnys rough hands on your breasts. it blots your vision,

"johnny" you moan as you roll faster against his hips hearing a string of curses fall out of his plump, soaking lips.

finally you stand up, having been denied real contact long enough. you can hear how fast johnnys breath is and see the precum dripping out of his delicate pink tip.

"stand up"

he stands shakily as you get down on your knees. his heart skips a beat not believing youre here with him as you lower your dainty hand onto his long thick cock.

johnny twitches under your touch his whole body needing you. you lick the sour precum off of his dripping cock,

"mmh god you feel so good around my cock" he murmurs in a low gravely voice that sends you moaning over him.