part six

you smile at johnny, he smiles back.

" thanks again for letting me borrow your clothes." you say when you walk out of the bathroom wearing one of johnnys black shirts.

"anytime" he smiles trying not to look at your bare legs. he loves looking at the way your messy hair falls on your shoulders and how his shirt falls against your thighs.

"johnny theres one more thing."

"yah?" he responds scared that you might ask to leave.

"do you have a pair of boxers or shorts I could wear? everything I have is soaked."

he knows you don't mean this sexually and he knows that he shouldn't trail his eyes up your legs. but now that you've admitted you have nothing on underneath, he does both of those things twice then responds meekly

"ya sure im just gonna go get a pair for you then." you nod in in gratitude as he stumbles into his room.

you really don't understand what all of his fussing is about. a few minutes later he comes back out into the dark hallway with a pair of purple silk shorts. you cock your head quizzically at the sight of them.

"oh, no these aren't..."

johnny backtracks unable to form cohesive words from embarrassment of having ladies shorts in his room.

"these are one of taeils old girlfriends, I found them and thought youd like something short. no- not that I want you to wear something short or that youd want too- I just.."

he gives up trying to answer and hands them over to you in defeat, his head hanging down. you can see that his ears are beet red so you don't say anything, instead you smile softly, take the shorts from him and close the door to the bathroom so you can change.

johnny rests his head on the door frame silently thanking himself for wearing dark colored sweats today. he still cant stop thinking about how sexy your legs look.

how much he wants to touch you and kiss you.

he cant stop thinking about how hard he is or how he probably wont be able to contain himself for the whole night. he stays there for a long time thinking about all those things until you emerge from the bathroom looking the exact same, just this time wearing shorts underneath. you have your clothes in bundle in your hands.

"my clothes are all wet and I was hoping to use your dryer." johnny smiles, but not for the same reason that you think.

" here i'll take them. it'll only take a few minutes."

"thanks"

you watch him disappear down the dorm hallway. you walk down the hallway in the opposite direction, looking around to see if anyone was there. oddly enough no one happened to be in the dorms. it was late at night so the other boys could be trapped wherever they happened to be when the storm hit.

you find the living room and sit down on the leather couch facing the television. it was eerily dark and quiet from the power outage, you suspected this evening contradicted every other at the dorms but you liked that nobody else was going to interrupt your night.

this made you smile slightly as you sit in the black of night in the living room. you look for candles, opening up random doors and cupboards until you find one that smells like gingerbread and one that smells like lavender. a weird combo you admit, it was even worse when you lit them but at least you can see.

the leather of the couch was so cold and your legs are rampant with goose bumps. theres no way that youll be able to sleep on this tonight without the heating system.