11

Hi guys, this one's kinda long again... sorry!

Let me know if you have anything you'd like to see happen! 

Oh yeah! Almost forgot- I'm doing this entirely from memory so please don't be mad if there are mistakes! If anyone knows of a site where there are brief and accurate summaries, please leave a link in the comments! xo

"We need to call a gathering." I say as we walk back to the Glade.

"The Greenie broke our most important rule!" I jump and turn to see Gally striding beside me, glaring at the floor.

"I agree," says Newt, "but he also saved (Y/N) and Minho from what it sounds like."

"We should wait until Minho gets back," I add, "then we can discuss."

"I still don't trust that Greenie, there's something off about him."

"Gally," I say, "shut your hole. We all know what you think about him, but for now he's about clueless as us, so just slim it." Gally puts his hands up and walks off, back to whatever he was doing before.

"You ok?" Newt asks quietly, and I nod, not saying anything. "No, you're not," he argues, "what's wrong."

"Nothing," I say, then sigh. "I don't know. Just a bit grumpy."

"Ok," he says.

The sun is getting low in the sky when the runners arrive back from the Maze.

"Minho!" I yell, and he turns, jogging to greet me.

"(Y/N)!" he exclaims, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and slapping my back, which makes me wince. "You're up!"

"Really?" I ask dryly, "I would never have thought you had such keen eyes."

"Woah, sarcasm suites you!" He laughs, and I join in.

"We're holding a Gathering, gotta decide what to do with the Greenie." Minho nods and I walk off to the homestead where the other Keepers are already taking their seats.

"Right," I say to Thomas, "you can be here, since we're deciding what to do with you, but you're not to say a word. You hear me?" he nods, and I take my spot next to Alby.

"Listen up!" Alby shouts and everyone falls silent. "We are here to discuss Thomas's punishment for breaking our most important rule-"

"Wait punishment?" Minho interrupts. "He saves (Y/N) and my lives and you want to punish him? I say we should make him keeper of the Runners!"

The room erupts into frenzied shouts, some in favour of Minho's suggestion and some outraged.

"Shut it!" Alby yells, everyone falls silent again. "Minho, we are not making anyone keeper of the runners, however your opinion is noted." He scribbles on a piece of paper in his hand. "Now," he continues, "does anyone else have a suggestion?"

"Yeah," Gally stands up, glaring at the room. "this shank broke the most important rule! I say we banish him!"

"Noted." Alby says, rolling his eyes slightly. "Anyone else?"

"I think he needs to be punished," says Winston, "but banishment is a little harsh, I think he should go a month in the Slammer."

"Noted."

"I agree with Minho!" Frypan adds, "Make tommy King of the Glade!"

"Sensible suggestions only." Alby glowers at the cook and Frypan shrugs.

"You shanks are all idiots!" Gally declares, standing up again. "He can't be trusted!"

"Gally shut up!" Minho yells, "None of you except me, (Y/N), and Newt have been out there-"