0 to 100

My alarm screeches out awaking me from my bed.

Morning? Already? When did I fall asleep?
"5 more minutes.. PLEASEE". Lazily I movearound. And suddenly my mind begans trying to process everything about last nights events..
Staying up and logging onto that site truly felt surreal. And that boy. He was such an ethereal looking boy, god was he attractive. He looked like an anime character fresh out a manga. I can clearly remember every detail on his face including the freackles that laid on his nose and cheeks..
Felix, as he called himself, claimed to be the Devil's son. I don't think thats possible? That cant be right? Right? I guess my stress levels must be high if I'm dreaming of an attractive demon boy wanting to kill me.. That site is just too good to be true.. Yet I swear I saw him. I stared him in the eyes.. So he must be real?.. I think too much.

"ZOEY! COME DOWN I'VE MADE BREAKFAST!" My uncle says calling me from the kitchen.
"COMING!" With that, I began to dress and fix myself for the day. Soon, I walk out of my room to the kitchen which was just down the hall.
"Hurry before it gets cold."
"Yes sir." I sit in my chair and began eating.
"You look tired sweetheart. Did you stay up agian?"
"Yeah studying.."
"Really?" My uncle raises a brow.
"Yeah really. I thought maybe I should do that since you got onto me yesterday.."
"I see..But I heard you talking to someone.."
"I- I wasn't talking to anyone.. Probably just myself."
"...As long as you don't have a boy in your room we are good.." He chuckles as I innocently sat sipping my drink.

Suddenly out of nowhere a deep chuckle tickles the back of my neck. I jump almost choking on my drink. Quickly I snap my head looking back to see Felix smirking at me.
"Uh."
"Whats wrong Zoey?" My uncle asks.
"Uh..uhh.. I-."
"Are you ok?" My Uncle asks. Felix laughs at me before he speaks.
"He can't hear me or see me, only you can.."
"Zoey?" My uncle says worried.
"I- I just have a headache. Sorry to worry you.."
"Oh, ok.."
"Im done with my food."
"Already?"
"Yeah. I'll meet you in the car." I walk away grabbing my things.
Fast walking with the truck keys, I hurry and lock myself in the truck sighing.

"You know locking yourself up is only going to make it worse?" I snap my head to the back seat to see Felix smiling away.
"Holy shit. So, I wasn't imagining you!?"
"Of course not. Your getting your part of the deal and I will get mine. Im here to make it happen. I will kill you and watch you suffer."
"Your ridiculous."
"So what do you want? A new phone? A car? Oooh Maybe you want a boyfriend, I'll do what I can with what you have at your school. Haha, I bet you'll began to regret your decision very soon. You have it made for you Zoey, your a lucky girl." I grit my teeth and roll my eyes.
"I hate you." He winks at me and leans his head on the shoulder of my seat staring me down.

Suddenly, the door to the truck opens and my uncle enters.
"Keys." I hand him the keys and he shuts the door.
"Kate told me your singing Sunday."
"Almost forgot about that."
"Are you nervous?"
"No. If Im being honest I really don't want to."
"Well, just do it for her. Aunt Kate is really looking forward to it. It would break her heart if you didn't at least try." He drives out of the driveway and out into the dirt road.
"Sure." My uncle pats my shoulder and smiles at me softly.
"Your a good kid Zoey."
"Thanks." Felix chuckles behind me. "Such a good girl.." The demon boy repeats back mockingly.
And soon we arrived at school. As my uncle leaves I silently watched him drive away. After a couple of seconds, I felt a arm wrap around my shoulder. However it quickly yanked away. I look to the side to see Felix wincing and hissing in pain.
"What the fuck. Take it off." He shouts angrily.
"Take what off."
"The cross."
"You mean my necklace?!"
"Yeah that thing." He points to it disgusted.
"No. Its my mothers. She gave it to me."
"Take. It. Off."
"Why? I don't want you touching me."
"Whatever." He says gritting his teeth whining.

"Zoey?" We both look back to see Rosé.
"Rosé! Hey!"
"Are, are you okay?"
"Honestly Im a bit under the weather..Stayed up too late last night.."
"I told you to stop that. Staying up watching documentaries is not healthy."
"Pfftt, I wasn't watching documentaries.."
"Really I find that hard to believe."
"Hey, I was actually studying!!"
"How late?"
"3am."
"Wait. You didn't stay up for that site right?"
"No, Not at all. Its bull remember, and Studying is more important then demon hunting."
"Demon hunting..yeah.. Well, you got your $20?"
"Oh uh." I look down.
"You didn't bring it did you?"
"No. Because I don't believe you."
"You say that now... Shall we just go inside and see for our selves?"
"Whatever you say.." I follow her into the art room along with some other students. And alike always we walk in and are geeted by the director Mr. Lee.
"Good morning class! Its time to continue your works remember to take your time the project isn't due til next month!!" He smiles brightly.
From across the room, Rosé smiles at me wiggling her eye brows. Rolling my eyes I quickly gather some supplies.
Atlas I sit looking at a blank canvas. I haven't started the piece, not at all. Rose has finished it in a matter of days but I haven't thought of anything. It's my last and final piece of my Highschool career, and now the last of my life. What on earth should I paint?