All's well that Ends Well

It's over.

Felix did it. He actually killed his father. I was afraid of failure and afraid of the things that might have happened if The Devil actually won. But he didn't and Felix was here standing before me just as ethereal as he was when I first laid eyes on him. Even if he looked different within his form, he was still Felix. The boy I fell in love with..

"Your majesty." Haechan calls, " I didn't want to say after your big fight, but we have bigger and worse things ahead now."
"Such as?"
"We heard the trumpet."
"Your kidding?!" Felix gasps.
"No. Even Zoey heard it... and she is just a human.."
Felix becomes a bit irritated. But of course I didn't understand why.
"Why was she blessed to here it?"
"I'm not sure. But I do know is that, you being the new King, has sped up the rapture."
"I thought I still had time.." Felix growls angrily.
I softly speak grabbing Felix's hand. " Everything will be okay.. Because we are both okay."
"Your right." He places a hand on my cheek before placing a soft kiss on my lips. He continues on, "Let's leave here." I stopped him immediately.
Haechan softly chuckles, "The Devils bride is scared of hell it seems."
Felix glares at Haechan before softly looking at me, " Zoey, it's fine I won't let anything hurt you."
"Felix-"
"I know, I know. But I don't want you to leave my side. Ever again. I want you near me as much as you possibly can." He grabs me tight standing in front of a store door. Haechan opens the door to reveal that familiar horrid landscape. As he does, Felix softly touches my hair laying it behind my shoulders. And Before we walk forward, he covers my eyes with his hands.
"Ignore what you'll hear." I nodded my head walking into the door.

After a couple of minutes I could hear voices of various demons and other voices calling for help. At one point, I even heard people screaming at me.
"It's a girl." "A human." "What's the King doing with one of those.."
It made me feel uneasy...

"Get back to work."  Felix growls.
"Felix are we almost there?"
"Yes." He chuckles softly.
"Wait, Why didn't you just teleport me?" I pout.
"If you just popped up they'd sense you and think you were up for grabs.."
"Oh-" Felix laughs and gently kisses the top of my head.
"I told you'd I won't let anything happen to you.."

Soon we ended up in the castle. It's was very dim inside with little light.. A place like a dungeon in a horror game. This kind of atmosphere made me extremely nervous especially since I knew what laid outside waiting. Felix sits at the edge of his bed and looks up at me with both of his hands holding mine.
"The only rules here is to stay inside and stay in my field of vision or Haechan's."
"Got it."
"Good. And another thing. Don't worry. We will both adapt. Especially since I'm new to this Devil thing and you being here."
"Right.." he smiles reaching out to my stomach.
"We will be okay."
"You knew?"
"I just found out today just like you did. I'm happy really. I'm overjoyed I have you and then also what's to come." He says this staring at my stomach. Softly I touched his hair.
"We should think of names."
"We should." He laughs softly pulling me my the waist and leaning his head on my stomach. After a minute of sweet silence, he speaks again, " I'm going to do some research and learn more about what I need to do.. so stay here and wait for me, ok?"
"I will." He gets up and looks down smirking.
"If you behave maybe we could have a bit of fun. And this time we can be even louder then last time." He chuckles before kissing my forehead and leaving the room.

I sit down quitely looking around. Damn, this is really my life.. suddenly I spot something on his night stand. A note.
"  Ring this bell if you need Haechan's assistance."

I grabbed the bell to observe it's features. It's so old I wonder if it even worked. So I shook it once. And it didn't work.
"You kidding me?!" I groan.
" you called?" I jumped up to see Haechan by the door.
"Sorry, I didn't know if it works or not." I set the bell back to where it laid.
"Of course it does." He rolls his eyes and sits down next to me, " What did you really need?"
"Well I'll be bored in here until Felix is back. I have a feeling he will take awhile.."
" He has a lot to learn still. But you shouldn't worry."
"Right. Thanks for helping me today.... I would have died if you didn't help me.." I looked down feeling a bit helpless.
"I would have died a hundred times over if I didn't save you.. So I had no choice."
"Of course. But thanks anyway."
" humans.." I smile and lean over to hug him.
"I forgive you for the whole thing you pulled last time.. You were probably just following orders ."
"Hey hey, don't hug me." He says pouting and pushing me away.
"Why not?" I chuckled.
"Because."
"I don't understand. I'm sure it's okay to hug you. Felix isn't going to get mad at me for hugging you."
"I know he won't, but-" he pauses, " Just be careful."
I frown pushing his shoulder, however while doing that my hand accidentally touches the top of his thigh. He glares at me.
" I told you to be careful."
"I didn't mean that, your silly." I laughed. He then immediately gets up and begans hovering over me. Haechan smirks to himself as he grabs both of my thighs pulling me to him. He pulls me so close, I could feel how hard he was in between my legs.
"You shouldn't go off touching people you don't know." I gasped shook at his change in character.
"Haechan what are doing, I thought-"
"I wasn't like this?"
"Yeah-"
"Well." He adjust himself over me a bit more before gently rubbing himself over a sweet spot, " I'm a incubus, and I get horny really easy. Especially with little human girls like you. That's why I'm up here.. if not I'd end up getting too many people knocked up on earth..."
"I thought only Demons with the Devils blood could only do that.."
"I was hand made from the Devil himself.. just in case something were to happen to him.." I began to panic realizing what this had all meant.
"Feli-"
"Shhhh, if you scream. I'll kill you. He can't know shit. Now you be a good little girl and keep quiet while I give you your punishment.." he then smashed his lips into mine. I tried to push him off but each time I did so, he pushed forward even more. Suddenly he stops to look into my eyes before quickly going in again.
"Haechan-"
After a bit he slowly backs off rolling his eyes.
"The Kings calling me, I'm sorry I have to leave you so soon.." he pouts backing away.
"You won't get away with whatever your up too. Felix will find out I'll-"
"Tell him? Don't. That will be a huge mistake.."
"Fuck you."
"In time sweetie, there's no rush." He then walks out nonchalantly.