Extra #3

Felix's Pov | Sinner

Its a slow process.

A very slow process.

I could tell my father was getting anxious. Even if he didn't show it, it was in his voice and the way his gaze pierced through my eyes. My future laid in the way I handled this human..
Days in and days out, I figured things would be tricky. That is until I finally found an answer to my problems. Such a simple answer really..

Lust.

A sin no human can deny. It eats up at the heart and latches on like a leech. If I can take advantage of such a sin, I will get my way.

Overall, playing boyfriend is disgusting. I understand the need to breed but this? Give me a break.
"I didn't ask for this." She whispers.
"Of course you didn't."
"Then, why are you here?"
"For you.." I smile grabbing her hand into mine.
"Whatever.." She looks away staring at her paper scratching down something.
I look silently at the paper to see a sketch of a male's hand covered in blood. Is that supposed to be me?.. Cute.
I silently began to stare at her graceful small hands. How they glided onto the paper so effortlessly. And then I watched her face. So concentrated. It's weird though. She's normally so caught up in listening to the lecture, but shes in her own world now. She looks more beautiful this way.. Clearly she was never meant for this kind of life.. I rub my thumb over her free hand thinking heavily.

Why the fuck am I keeping her alive?...

I could kill her now. Snap her neck. And drain the blood from her body. Escourt her soul down to my father myself. Watch her cry in pain as she regretted everything.

"I WANT TO GO BACK!" shed scream.
"F-Felix.. I love you." She cry clutching onto me with her wrist in heavy chains.
Ah, I know that's what you'll say. I know what awaits at the gates. I know thats how this will end.

But I hesitate.
I scoff to myself looking at her hand.
"You could just always kill me now." She smirks.
"Its not that simple.." I state.
"It is."
I look back at her hand softly. Because shes right. It really is that simple.

Right then and there I thought of the way I felt during that day. That day I almost lost control of mind.. That day I almost slept with her.

That fucking Ten guy. The way he handled Zoey. The way he touched her. It pushed me into a placed I didn't know I could go..
I could have watched it.. Could have just let it be. But I. I couldn't bare to watch that. Why?
I told her it was because I wanted to tease her.. It wasn't a lie. But somehow I felt it almost was.

Felix's POV | Forbidden Fruit

I never do things on Sundays. Especially like this. However, I think I could look forward to it. That is if Zoey keeps dressing in these innocent dresses. It fits her, truly. But it made me chuckle after exposing her feelings. Repeating them like a song that never gets old. It was something I liked most about her. That innocent charm and lustful heart. It captivated me. How could she be both? It was a mystery to me.

Its ironic. The way things played out. The sermon. The song. Her voice. Even Changbin..
Everything was damning. She truly had nothing on her side..

"Why are you here?" I asked Changbin who sat a row behind me.
"For prayer. Not for Zoey."
"Suprisingly." I rolled my eyes before looking at him.
"Its because.. I failed."
"Won't you just go back?" I scoff.
"Its not that simple.." I softened my face.
"So we'll met agian?" I ask.
"Yeah..We will..." He looks at her flicking his wings, a single tear rolling off of his cheek.

I understand his pain. Even if we were different.. His lifes work was just destroyed by the desire of man. I never seen him shed a tear, until today. Hes lost many souls. But he cries, for this was his last one.
I looked away from his pitiful face to Zoey's. Crossing my arms and listening to her sweet voice ring across the chapel.

Like a slap to the face, a noise even louder then her voice calls out to me. A noise so terrifying it even scares a demon like me. That noise was a beat. A small beat within my heartless chest.

~ Skip after Church

"Felix?"

I turn around from my pacing to see Haechan sitting on my desk.
"W-what?"
"I've never seen you like this. Are you ok? Is this human really that hard to kill??" He gasps.
"No no. Im, " I breath in, " Im fine.."
"You don't look fine."
"IM FUCKING FINE." I growled at him. I then scoffed and yelled at him agian, " LEAVE. NOW."
"Ok ok." He fast walks out of my room.
I sighed pulling my fingers through my hair.
Of course Im not ok. I felt something in my chest. A disgusting thing. An impossible thing. Did I have another demon sucking my life from within? Is that what it was? Has my father finally decided to end me this way?
In a pit of rage I slung a wine glass onto the floor. Biting my lip at the sound of broken glass. Slowly, I looked at the projection screen that displayed Zoey's living room.

Where did she go?
I flipped the screen to her room.
Oh, she is in her room.
I stared at the screen. But the minute I felt that emotion. That thing they called sadness just pour out of her soul, my body transferred into her room.
Shes crying..

Wait...No...Don't do that.

I wiped away a tear from her face.
Can you stop crying? Its bothering me..

Suddenly, she began to speak. Soon she goes on about how I was setting her up and such. I never did anything honestly. I never wrote anything to her. And I don't think I ever thought those sappy things in that note either.. I only told her that because, I didn't like reading sadness or anger in her emotions. Especially towards me... Why the fuck do I even care? It doesn't matter now whatever the reason is. Because I felt the moment she fell. It was when I pulled her into my arms. It was that moment she finally let loose and gave in to me. I could fill her melting with every breath I had made. I could end it now.. But in that moment, I wanted something from her. Something far more appealing then murdering her. That thought was thrown out of mind as quick as a flash of lightning and replaced with a burning tree of desire. The thrill of the kill that I loved so much wasn't enough anymore. I wanted, no I needed, something I couldn't get from anyone else other than her..
I could tell from the way my eyes laid upon her lips, and the way they grazed every inch of her body, that the dirty sins of man really do live within me.

Could you stop making me feel this way?
Could you not make me Care?
Tell me to kill you agian.
Tell me to ruin your life.

Or just, tell me to never let you go...

Author's note!

Hello readers!! Sorry for the wait. I had major writer's block for the story. I had no idea where to go. Thankfully I said screw it and started writing juicy stuff. Did I pull it together well? Im not too sure. However, Im trying not to make it too rushed into the whole romannce thing. I want to develop Felix's character better and make the Story seem more seamless. Please let me know what you think!! Haha

~~ Skzenie 🌻