Sinner

***18 Plus content ahead. You have been warned***

It keeps eating me up. Its not the end of the world, but to me it is..Its that stupid white canvas thats eating me alive. It frustrates me to not think of anything when I know the end is now so near..

Its 4th period, but instead of doing English class, I asked if I could go to another class to take time to do unfinished work. Which wasn't a total lie... So, I started off with a body, but in a heat of frustration I erased it all off. Sighing, I drew a rose, but I also ended up throwing it out.

"You could draw an Angel."
"You think so Changbin?" He grabs a chair to sit by me.
"Yeah, I'll even be your reference if you'd like."
"Do, do Angels really have wings?"
"Yes. But I don't usually have them on me in this form. Kinda of like your little demon boy, he never shows his horns or his own wings because he is also in a different form.."
"I see.." I smile to myself. He then taps my shoulder as he smiles softly.
" See, you do have the ability to smile. It looks good on you. You should smile more often."
"Thanks.. Are you going to kill me?"
"I would like to before that demon does. Your soul is too pure to be casted into the fires like that."
"I guess I will get my wish huh?"
"Yeah, in the wrong way, but you will. Its better than whatever Felix has planned for you."
"I guess it will also spare me the effort of painting this stupid thing." Changbin chuckles grabbing a small white stick from his pocket. The black haired boy stands up from the chair and looks me dead into my eyes.
" 17 years...Its a shame you have so much to live for."
"I do, huh..?"
"Do you regret anything?"
" I regret not telling my mother I love her after 7 long years."
"I'll let her know.." I stand up as Changbin throws the stick into the air. In mid air it transforms into a clean sliver sword and smoothly he catches it effortlessly.
"Thank you." He nods as I close my eyes.

But.

I felt nothing.

I opened my eyes to see Felix blocking the sword using some type of Telekinetic ability. Changbin and Felix were pushing so hard against each other that sparks flew off into the air. After a minute of an intense stare down, Changbin rolls his eyes and pulls his sword away.

"Are you really going to fuck up everything for me Felix?"
"Shes my soul. Stop interrupting my fun."
"I was soo close. What else am I to tell God?"
"Tell him you failed."
" I don't think you understand. Im not allowed to fail."
"Than good luck with that." Felix grabs my wrist bringing me close to him. He winces from the pain, but trys to keep his cool keeping a grip on me.
Changbin scoffs, " You know what gets me? Your always get things done in about a week, but it's been more than a week Felix. Whats so special about this soul?!"
" I just find her interesting. You don't find just any random girl asking a demon to kill herself."
" You may be right, but I think theres something else at play here."
" You read to much into things. Its none of your business what I do."
"Oh, it is. Because I don't want you to go off and just make my situation worse. We have a rapture to prepare for and your wasting my time playing around with desperate souls on the internet."
"It-"
Right then and there the art teacher walks in interrupting Lix.
"Zoey?"
"Uh-."
"Is this your boyfriend?" Felix lets go of me. And Ten points to Changbin.
"No no. He is just a friend helping me with Ideas."
"Really?" The teacher bites his lips.
Changbin speaks in a monotone way breaking the uneasy air, "I was just about to go anyway. See you around Zo." Changbin walks out leaving me with an invisible Felix and Irritable Ten.
"A friend?" He raises a brow.
"Yes, A friend Mr. Lee. There isn't a boy here worth my time." I walk back to my spot giving him a soft fake smile.
"Haven't I told you my name?"
"Oh yeah, how rude of me. Im sorry..."
"So did he help you figure something out?"
"A bit.. but I don't know how to interpret all my emotions into one."
"Thats a hard thing to do." He says touching my hair.
"It is."
"Are you to interpret love into your painting too?"
"Maybe.."
"Have you ever experienced that?"
"Love?" I asked.
"Yes."
"No, I haven't, unfortunately. ." He clicks his tongue.
"Really?! Your such a pretty girl, I'm surprised boys don't come to you."
"Im not suprised." I state with a scoff.
"Do you wish to feel that? That passion with another person? I mean, maybe it will get you out of your block." He gets closer into my face smirking.
"I think about it, but I don't.."
"But what?"
"I haven't even had a boyfriend or whatever.."
" Your missing out Mrs. Cross.."
Ten than softly bites at my lip.
"Ten?"
"Hmm?" He softly hums onto my lips.
"I don't think you should be doing that.."
"Why not? I've heard around about your little crush towards me."
"Thats not-" I look to the side to see Felix watching the whole situation. Ten than gently grabs my face and moves it to make me look at him. Without another word, he starts to kiss me softly.