Damned

"Your mother?" Haechan questions tilting his head.
"You should have no problem with that right?" I say turning completely around now looking at him in the eyes.
"Of course baby. Anything for you.." he says grabbing my hand to kiss it softly.
"Then we go now."
"Alright." And like that Haechan transfers me to the front of the psych Ward she resided.
"I can't believe I'll see her, it's been 7 years." I mumbled.
"Come on. " he grabs my hands leading me into the building. It was a clean clean building. White tiles, wood walls, modern paintings. Even the woman in the front was classed out. Isn't this a hospital? As we walked in to the front, that woman with the presses suit speaks to us.
"Hello, may  I help you?"
"Yes. I need full clearance to see Claire Cross."
"I'm sorry. We aren't allow-" she pauses becoming stiff along with her eyes slowly becoming pitched black.
"You will do as your told." Haechan demanded.
"Yes sir." She stiffly gives him a key.
"Please be safe. Our patients are gravely ill." She says her voice now drained of emotion.

Haechan drags me along with him yet again unlocking the door. We head down a couple layers of stairs. And each level became more military like and less like a any normal facility. Soon, we reach a containment center for the maximum care patients. It only took a couple of doors to find our destination. It was a door that read my mother's name loud a clear.
Haechan opens that door to reveal a one way glass window. My mother sat in the middle of the room behind that window.
"She's waiting." Haechan says. I nodded walking into the room staring at her for a second before entering that next room. As soon as Haechan closes the door behind him my mother looks up startled at first.
"Z-Zoey!!!" She runs towards me before hugging me ever so tightly.
"Hey mom." I say softly.
"What are you doing here?!"
"I wanted to see you.."
"How-" she pauses looking at Haechan, "Your-"
"It's nice to see you again." Haechan scoffs.
"Zoey, what did you do..??" She steps back as Haechan grabs my waist pulling me towards him.
"You know Haechan?" I gasp.
"Of course... he's the evil prince's secretary..."
"You know Felix too?" I say very confused and shocked.
"Your daughter has taken after you and chosen us for guidance. You two are surely a selfish breed." Haechan states tighting his grip on me.
"Zoey..." she gasps, "listen, Your going to end up in here just like me. They'll call you crazy. They will make you take meds that fuck with your sense of time. You'll get so mad for them not believing in you, that you'll look for Felix and tell him to finish his deal. No matter the cost, You'll still search for that bastard. "
"What did you ask exactly...?" I began to get nervous.
"I asked Felix to kill your father and his whore. 17 years ago. To put it briefly, your father left me for some other woman before your birth. So I randomly found that site..and asked for them to suffer. However, he never finished his deal to kill the whore... Felix lies. What did you ask the prince my dear?..."
"I- I wanted to die..."
Haechan chuckles, " Such an interesting daughter you have, she called us for her own death. So beautiful she is, it's a shame she could of had it great if she stayed here longer. Can't believe the King is  letting me keep her."
"What!? Zoey, did you fell in love with your demon?" She says becoming worried.
"She did." Haechan says kissing my neck.
"With Felix, yes..." I gulped. Her eyes go wide and she holds her head as if were going to explode.
" NO no No. He's a traitor. An enemy. He never tells the truth. I- I can't believe my child has been brained washed by the likes of him."
Haechan rolls his eyes and grabs the back of my neck.
"You shouldn't talk about him, Zoey. Your mine you agreed to the deal remember? Let's not talk about the prince. He is nothing to you now."
"Of course." I nodded.
My mother grabs me away from Haechan, "You can call Felix right?! Call him. Call him now."
"Mom stop, I'll never see Him. I can just call him..." She starts to lose her mind. Only caring about one thing. To find Felix.
"That bastard owes me. And your still alive so he owes you too. CALL HIM." She screams. I back away walking into Haechan. Even if she was revealed to not be completely crazy. She was obsessed with the idea of still killing the woman that she said Felix never killed. To think my mother also made a deal with him. What the fuck even goes on?
"I think that's enough." Haechan hissed.
"No no please." She pleads. We quickly walked out. Violently my mother bangs into the one way glass screaming at the top of her lungs.
"ZOEYY COME BACK. BRING THAT SON OF A BITCH HERE. ZOEYYY.." she slides down the glass before sobbing, " I'm so sorry Zoey. I'm so sorry. I just wanted them dead, I just want things back to normal ."